HOW ABOUT THAT POUNDING SOX FANS

NavyBillsFan

I'm not here to talk stevestojan but it was nice to see. Finally some life in the Yanks and some decent starting pitching from someone other than El Duque. It's unfortunate that they got the best of Rivera or we could've had the sweep. One thing I find so funny though is that every time Pedro's punk ass got a strikeout he would stare the batter down. He gave up 4 home runs!! What in the fug are you thinking staring anybody down like that when you are getting absolutely pounded??? :rolleyes:

wow, another meaningless series victory. You are still both going to the playoffs. Whoop de do.

Between you and Red Sox fans it just amazes me that you have anything left to cheer about in the postseason...

38550[/snapback]

Maybe if the Braves actually had a rivalry you'd have something to get excited about. Do you not get excited every week the Bills play even though it's not the playoffs? Yankees/Sux is a legendary rivalry and don't hate because fans get up for games between the two.

It was nice to see Yankee's have a good weekend. But if there was a lesson it was those who talked smack about their team lived to rue it the next day. Sox fans came hard after Friday nights win only for Sox to get killed on Saturday. Next weekend is another set of games and the fact is its who is smiling most and longest at the end of October that counts.....

Sox fans cant act like they have been there, cause they haven’t, Yankee fans know, so no prodding the bear........ it does come back to bite you..

You Spankee fans need to give it a break already is the season over NO! Jeez its about time someone other then ElPUKE wins a game. We will get the Spankees this weekend im not too worried i know the Red Sox are made for the playoffs unlike the Spankees.

wow,

im just being friendly here guys.  Easy, its just a fun game.....

We can talk all we want about either team but if it wasnt for the Yanks and Sox right now, baseball would be in the same place hockey is....  Nowhere!

38633[/snapback]

Amen!!! The AL is loaded for this year's playoffs. :rolleyes:

We can talk all we want about either team but if it wasnt for the Yanks and Sox right now, baseball would be in the same place hockey is.... Nowhere!

------------------

As much as I hate to admit it, you are absolutely right! There are some other great rivalries, Cubs/Cards, Dodgers/Giants, A's/Angels, Braves/Phils but they are no where near what you guys have.

We can talk all we want about either team but if it wasnt for the Yanks and Sox right now, baseball would be in the same place hockey is.... Nowhere!

------------------

As much as I hate to admit it, you are absolutely right! There are some other great rivalries, Cubs/Cards, Dodgers/Giants, A's/Angels, Braves/Phils but they are no where near what you guys have.

38640[/snapback]

Dodgers/Giants and Cubs/Cards are pretty good, though.