Can I download the call by RJ on the Islanders

seq004

Is it possible to download the radio re-broadcast of the game? I was listening to it until the 3rd period when they Sabres took the lead. This team is just never say die. I'll be going up for a game in a few weeks but until then all I have is the radio via the net. I have Direct TV also but put my $$ into the Sunday ticket. Can I purchase single Sabre games on Direct TV?

Is it possible to download the radio re-broadcast of the game? I was listening to it until the 3rd period when they Sabres took the lead. This team is just never say die. I'll be going up for a game in a few weeks but until then all I have is the radio via the net. I have Direct TV also but put my $$ into the Sunday ticket. Can I purchase single Sabre games on Direct TV?

542942[/snapback]

No data on the radio broadcast, but you can't pick and choose games out of the CI package. I have always found the CI package to be worth the money but know money can definitely get tight. Typically they offer a reduced price package starting in late January / February for CI.

If you do get CI you won't get the Sabres postgame show (the Shootout) except on rare occasions when the CI feed continues past the end of the game even if you have the regional sports package because it isn't on any regular regional networks (it's only on the backfeed of MSG available in WNY).

542942[/snapback]

Go to WGR550.com and click on the NHL Radio link on the bottom right of every page. You can listen to the re-broadcast of the last game up until the start of the next game.

542942[/snapback]

Just a suggestion, call D* and tell them you realy want the CI, but dam its expensive. Maybe they could credit you for HBO, or the HD package, or just about anything you currently pay for.They will tell you no way iniatlly, but be polite and persistant and I'll bet you can get it for less thyan three figure, and dam if this team ain't worth it.

As an aside, where was the dam game tonigt. Not on D* CI, and also not on XM .

I want mt Sabres

Just a suggestion, call D* and tell them you realy want the CI, but dam its expensive. Maybe they could credit you for HBO, or the HD package, or just about anything you currently pay for.They will tell you no way iniatlly, but be polite and persistant and I'll bet you can get it for less thyan three figure, and dam if this team ain't worth it.

I want mt Sabres

542962[/snapback]

Thanks

I want mt Sabres

542962[/snapback]

too bad, you missed a great one.

too bad, you missed a great one.

543597[/snapback]

Many great ones in the last 20. Lindy has the boys playing spectacularly well, despite injuries to Danny Briere, Taylor Pyatt, J.P. Dumont, and most recently Dmitri Kalinin.

Last night they took about 10 minutes off in the first period then spent the last two periods whipping the Islanders' asses. Kudos to guys like Gaustad, Paille, and Mike Grier who are doing the dirty work down low. Paille drew the key penalty last night against Zhitnik that led to the game winner by the very talented Thomas Vanek. Brian Campbell was out of his head.

The PP is sick. Just sick. Ottawa sick. 3 goals last night and 22% for the season.

Many great ones in the last 20.  Lindy has the boys playing spectacularly well, despite injuries to Danny Briere, Taylor Pyatt, J.P. Dumont, and most recently Dmitri Kalinin. 

Last night they took about 10 minutes off in the first period then spent the last two periods whipping the Islanders' asses.  Kudos to guys like Gaustad, Paille, and Mike Grier who are doing the dirty work down low.  Paille drew the key penalty last night against Zhitnik that led to the game winner by the very talented Thomas Vanek.  Brian Campbell was out of his head.

The PP is sick.  Just sick.  Ottawa sick.  3 goals last night and 22% for the season.

543605[/snapback]

I gotta hand it to Lindy, he has kept with the four lines and all of them have bought into it and are playing with enthusiasm. It has really been showing in the

3rd period- when I used to wonder how they would blow it, now I wonder how they are going to win it with hard work. They are relentless.