FYI

Mile High

I think houston trades that pick (they love Dom Davis here), and I would say that NO takes D'Brickshaw Ferguson

542728[/snapback]

NO announced they were taking Leinart when they benched Brooks. Add the possibility that they'll be in LA in the next year or so and its a done deal.

11 Buffalo OT Eric Winston: It was him or Rod Wright, I went with the OT as feel can find a quality DT in the 2nd Round easier then a quality Left OT later.

542869[/snapback]

In a draft that has Ferguson, McNeill, Winston, Scott, O'Callaghan, Justice and Colledge available at OT and only Wright, Ngata and Watson as impact DT's I'd say that the exact opposite is true.

That win against the Bengals set us back a couple of drafts as we could have likely traded out of our pick with Leinart on the board and filled nearly all our critical needs in a single draft which is almost unheard of.

1. Texans--Reggie Bush,RB/WR

2. Saints--Matt Leinert,QB

3. Titans--Vince Young,QB

4. Jets--Mario Williams,DE

5. Packers--AJ Hawk,LB

6. 49ers--D'Brickshaw Fersuson,OT

7. Raiders--Haloti Ngata,DT

8. Rams--Jimmy Williams,CB

9. Bills--Rod Wright,DT

I think if Texas wins Young comes out and I obviously think Texas wins. I also think USC players will spend more time in the whirlpool after this game than they have in their entire lives.

9. Bills--Rod Wright,DT

I think if Texas wins Young comes out and I obviously think Texas wins.  I also think USC players will spend more time in the whirlpool after this game than they have in their entire lives.

547822[/snapback]

FWIW, Kiper has Wright slipping to the 2nd round.