I feel bad for Farve

Adam

That team is bad- not many offensive threats, not much of an offensive line, not a good defense- he is far and away still the best player they have.

I also think Sherman is a heck of a coach.

Farve may retire, but its not cause he's unable to still play the game

I'm so sick of this Favre love. Brett Favre stinks. He is one of the worst QBs in the game right now. 4 INTs today, and it's the rest of the team and not him? If he's able to convert from 1st and goal from the 5, or if he doesn't throw a horrible pass that a junior high kid could return for a TD, maybe they win. And his ego is hurting this team when what he really should do is wave his little hat to the crowd and go sign some autographs so that their backup can learn something.

His team stinks, but he may be the worst player on the team.

He team doesn't just suck, he might have one of the worst supporting casts of all time--Free Agency took away the whole interior of his line and it wasn't replaced. He lost his number 1 WR, number 1&2. TE, and not to mention the first 4 RBs on the depth chart are also injured. He's had a bad year but in no wasy is his "ego" hurting the team, stupid post.

Is it just me or is anyone else reminded of Jim Kelly's last year playing when you watch Farve?

Farve has followed the same path as Jimbo did, one or two years too long. Still thinking they had it when they were running on empty.

I'm so sick of this Favre love.  Brett Favre stinks.  He is one of the worst QBs in the game right now.  4 INTs today, and it's the rest of the team and not him?  If he's able to convert from 1st and goal from the 5, or if he doesn't throw a horrible pass that a junior high kid could return for a TD, maybe they win.  And his ego is hurting this team when what he really should do is wave his little hat to the crowd and go sign some autographs so that their backup can learn something. 

542515[/snapback]

jeez. the idiots rule the roost.

Not every Elway gets a shot at an "Elway".

They make a lot of money, they know their pride. Easy to trade for a few million.

Wouldn't you? Takes an unusual person to put pride before money.

Let's see character. He's not hurting, money wise. And also not his fault. No team. Time to quit, bud.

He should have retired last year, when it was clear the tank was empty. I have no sympathy for guys who hang on and cannot look at themselves in the mirror and see what's really there, and who put their teams in the position of having to support the unsupportable, simply because it's the "right thing to do." The Packers should have been breaking in the rookie this year.

I feel sorry for Favre since he was, repeat was, a hell of a quarterback.

I'm so sick of this Favre love.  Brett Favre stinks.  He is one of the worst QBs in the game right now.  4 INTs today, and it's the rest of the team and not him?  If he's able to convert from 1st and goal from the 5, or if he doesn't throw a horrible pass that a junior high kid could return for a TD, maybe they win.  And his ego is hurting this team when what he really should do is wave his little hat to the crowd and go sign some autographs so that their backup can learn something. 

542515[/snapback]

You are incorrect. Farve can still compete and make plays with the best of them. He has to do it himself. He takes chances because his team isn't at the talent that they used to be. When they get a healthy Ahman Green, Javon Walker, Bubba Franks, etc. they can be a good team. Sometimes his decisions are questionable but he's a competitor and a winner.

Is it just me or is anyone else reminded of Jim Kelly's last year playing when you watch Farve?

Farve has followed the same path as Jimbo did, one or two years too long.  Still thinking they had it when they were running on empty.

542528[/snapback]

I really think people who are saying that Favre is awful, are not really understanding what is going on in Green Bay. Favre has always beem an impulsive QB, and he managed to surpress his bad tendancies when he had his best years. This year, with absolutely no supporting cast, he is simply letting it all fly, and hoping for miracles. Jim Kelly's decline in play was as much physical as anything else. With Favre, it has been a mental thing. I really think, were he on a more talented team, he would still be an elite QB.

I really think people who are saying that Favre is awful, are not really understanding what is going on in Green Bay.  Favre has always beem an impulsive QB, and he managed to surpress his bad tendancies when he had his best years.  This year, with absolutely no supporting cast, he is simply letting it all fly, and hoping for miracles.  Jim Kelly's decline in play was as much physical as anything else.  With Favre, it has been a mental thing.  I really think, were he on a more talented team, he would still be an elite QB.

542573[/snapback]

i feel bad for buftex...just kidding

in fairness to farve they've lost how many rb's? 5 i think.....and his best option at wr....too many people on the offensive side of the ball that made the IR list.

I feel bad for Favre, because nobody can spell his damn name right.

Say it with me everybody

F-A-V-R-E not Farve.

cmon can you blame them? We all know how it IS spelled, but it's easy to spell it like it should be spelled.

I really think people who are saying that Favre is awful, are not really understanding what is going on in Green Bay.

If Favre were on Buffalo this year, and playing the way he is, we'd be running him out of town.

CW

Favre is a good QB, but the lack of options and no offense to speak of are contributing to poor decision making. If his weapons were there, this season would've been a lot different for green bay. But what it all boils down to this year are some questionable decisions made by Favre.

TQM once observed that the most dangerous place on Earth is between Favre and a camera. ;)

Bad team or whatever, he's been throwing into coverage for the past few years that makes coaching cringe.

I suppose he will toodle down to NO, so he can be proclaimed as the hero who kept them in town. :angry:

For years, GB has been plastered over my tv, week after week after week, like a never-ending crotch ringworm infection.

TQM once observed that the most dangerous place on Earth is between Favre and a camera. ;)

Bad team or whatever, he's been throwing into coverage for the past few years that makes coaching cringe.

I suppose he will toodle down to NO, so he can be proclaimed as the hero who kept them in town. :angry:

For years, GB has been plastered over my tv, week after week after week, like a never-ending crotch ringworm infection.

542727[/snapback]

TQM? three queer monkeys?