Who's up early and can't fall back asleep?

Just Jack

I am. Went to bed at 11pm, woke up at 2am, so Ruth and I did the unwrapping, now she's back in bed. I'll try going back to sleep to catch a few hours until heading north to the parents.

542226[/snapback]

ME! I just woke up and there's no going back to sleep now!

Slept over at my daughter's house so I could be up early with the almost 2 year old grandson for the Santa gifts. So by 9:00am I didn't know what to do with myself. Not cooking this year for the first time. Christmas Day can be a little boring when you're too old for toys. :angry:

Slept over at my daughter's house so I could be up early with the almost 2 year old grandson for the Santa gifts.  So by 9:00am I didn't know what to do with myself. Not cooking this year for the first time.  Christmas Day can be a little boring when you're too old for toys.  :angry:

542372[/snapback]

I guess a 2-year old isn't going to get as much out of Christmas as, say a 4-year old. Most of 'em are more interested in the boxes the toys come in. I'm sure you'll be in the kitchen "helping".

No toys here, either. I did, however, install new memory and the driver for my folks first flat panel monitor. So that was fun for me.

All in all, it was a good Christmas. I'll be here for 3 more days, so we're just getting started.