convincing Victory over division winner puts

Johnny

113 members have voted

1. 1. convincing Victory over division winner puts

• are you kidding me, fire that bum
    • absolutely, the coaching staff showed they can compete
    • i dont know, i'm still on the fence

I BILLieve this was the ONLY game this season that they won in a convincing manner.

542871[/snapback]

You call that win convincing? If McGee doesn't make that INT at the end, the Bengals probably would have gotten at least a tying field goal, and then an OT win. McGee's play was great, but it was just one play.

If you want to see a convincing win, watch the AFC Championship between the Bills and the Raiders.

bump

546112[/snapback]

post whore... :w00t:

I agree with Holcombs_Arm. If it wasn't for McGee we probably would have lost that game. There has been too many negatives against MM this season for one game to erase. The guy can't make halftime adjustments and failed miserable to lock up the game against the dolphins. Benching JP in a rebuilding year was a huge mistake. As for the Moulds mess, i won't blame that on him.

I thought MM was done after the pathetic showing against NE, but they weren't as embarrassed (yeah, I know) against a better Denver team and they pulled out all the stops last week. I think a lot of the play calls were out of desperation for MM trying to keep his job. Maybe also he motivated the players to play for him - if that was the case, why the hell didn't he do that all year???

I think at this point, MM has learned his lesson. If the Bills whack the Jets tomorrow, he might save himself. Even so, it's a bad sign that it took him this long to figure out how to coach.

I'd be up for TD getting the axe and maybe MM having one more season.