Bengals dont want to face Steelers

Johnny

:lol:  :D

"Best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry."

A little quote for Johnny to pass on to Marv (Lewis).

547311[/snapback]

they gave it a whirl......you should have made alot of money on it today following this thread

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

today would prove how right i was...after many called the thread "laughable"

547304[/snapback]

They should have just played out-right and tied Denver.

If PITT is gonna whack CIN like you think... Why not get the vaunted 13-3 record?

Would Denver had won the tie breaker?

No matter how you look at it... CIN wasn't in a postion to rest its players (as you like to think happened in Buffalo).

Again, the Buffalo game was important at the time and CIN blew it not on purpose.

You can go back and revise it all you want. There is no way CIN looks at PURPOSELY trying to LOSE the last to games. They just weren't in that postion to do that.

You weren't proven right.  The Bungles STILL have to play the Steelers as I predicted they would.  It was obvious that both teams would choose to rest their starters this weekend, but at least in the Pats' case, they tried to win the game and didn't get embarrassed like the Bungles did.

547355[/snapback]

the point wasnt who would defintitely play who....it's who was trying to win a ball game....and neither team felt compelled to try and win for the 3rd seed cause a better team awaits you there rather than the lower 4th.............

i'm outta here youre just dumb

the point wasnt who would defintitely play who....it's who was trying to win a ball game....and neither team felt compelled to try and win for the 3rd seed cause a better team awaits you there rather than the lower 4th.............

i'm outta here youre just dumb

Not as dumb as "yeah well they tried to lose but still end up playing the Steelers." You're a regular Norman Einstein. :lol:

Excuse me? Are you serious here?

You did say that Cinci faces Pit right?

547414[/snapback]

so what if they do face them.......the point was the bengals tried to avoid it....

the reading and comprehension on this board is disturbing

Not as dumb as "yeah well they tried to lose but still end up playing the Steelers."  You're a regular Norman Einstein. :lol:

547389[/snapback]

that is so dumb....they lost both their games what else could they do......they lost all they could

They should have just played out-right and tied Denver.

You can go back and revise it all you want.  There is no way CIN looks at PURPOSELY trying to LOSE the last to games.  They just weren't in that postion to do that.

547335[/snapback]

there arent any ties...it goes to tiebreakers....denvers conference record was far superior

they are in the same position they were in before losing both games (cincy in case you are unable to follow)

this is the last one i'm responding to you guys dont get it, and dont want to, or are not capapble of getting it................you spend so much time on this hobby and you dont even comprehend what youre looking at

cincy didnt want to face the steelers....but neither did the pats.........game on

ole bellycheck having been around the block didnt even let his #2 qb get the most reps, instead opted for a 3rd stringer (Cassell) who was almost too good for his liking..............ole bellycheck had to call a time out with the ball at the two and going for 2 when cassell lead his team to a close call vs the dolphins....Cassell promptly threw the ball away...

.to further try and prevent this unforseen event, ole bellycheck reached deep into the playbook after his team's preceding touchdown by using the ole drop kick

last man to make a drop kick before doug super drummer and competitor flutie?....burt reynolds a.k.a. supestar for the mean machine 1941