Take Sucks

BADOLBILZ

Anyone see those painted up Bengals fans on tv who had something like "Who Dey" painted on their chests then turned around and the announcer couldn't make out what they had on their backs? "Take Sucks"? I'm sure Takeo enjoyed this victory. At least the Bills still have one b*tch left. Merry Christmas Bengals fans. ;)

If by "Take" they meant "Takeo", then they are inbred mutant morons from the bottom of the Ohio river.  Ragging on a player who's suffered a significant injury is truly lame.

542170[/snapback]

I thought I saw a sign or something saying Takeo Sucks...My brother said the samething.

I thought, man no one would rag on a player who was injured...but apparently I'm wrong.

542188[/snapback]

They're just venting at the defection of a good player from their team...seems many on this very board are quick to say so and so sucks when they leave the Bills. Get over it, it's no big deal. I'm sure the victory was sweet in an otherwise dismal season for TKO.

Anyone see those painted up Bengals fans on tv who had something like "Who Dey" painted on their chests then turned around and the announcer couldn't make out what they had on their backs?  "Take Sucks"?  I'm sure Takeo enjoyed this victory.  At least the Bills still have one b*tch left. Merry Christmas Bengals fans. ;)

542165[/snapback]

I'm telling you it's the curse of the Icky Shuffle...

8-0 since....

I had my Aunt put the Malocchia on them...

0:)

It actually said: Takeo Blows

Up yours, Bengal fans!  ;)

542304[/snapback]

Right you are. The "O" couldn't fit on the guys back. If they were creative they would have attached one of those foam toilet seats to his asss to finish the spelling. Oh well, when you are that close to Kentucky you can't expect too much I guess.

Go Billies!