Please Call The Police

someone stole the Buffalo Bills, at least the 2005 version that is. Today this team was not the team that hadnt returned a pick for a TD all year, hadnt return a punt or KO for a TD all yar, hadnt played solid D all year, had a 300 YARD passer. This was the play of the team we expected to see on the field not what we were given all year. So please return our Bills to us NO WAIT I like this team better!!!!

someone stole the Buffalo Bills, at least the 2005 version that is.    Today this team was not the team that hadnt returned a pick for a TD all year, hadnt return a punt or KO for a TD all yar, hadnt played solid D all year, had a 300 YARD passer.    This was the play of the team we expected to see on the field not what we were given all year. So please return our Bills to us NO WAIT I like this team better!!!!

542130[/snapback]

why do you suppose that is.....?

the bengals dont want any part of the steelers.........if they just lose at kc next week then new england will have to play the steelers and they can play jacksonville

the easiest way, and you dont have to believe me ask any quarterback, to rig something is throwing a pick for 6 the other way.....also evans being so wide open in the first quarter got things started......and the kick return....those are easy to conceal.

the bengals dont want any part of the steelers.........if they just lose at kc next week then new england will have to play the steelers and they can play jacksonville

the easiest way, and you dont have to believe me ask any quarterback, to rig something is throwing a pick for 6  the other way.....also evans being so wide open in the first quarter got things started......and the kick return....those are easy to conceal.

542214[/snapback]

so your saying we didnt win today but that cincy purpossly gave us the game to avoid playing pittsburgh?.....that has got to be the dumbest thing ive heard on this board....hmm maybe thats why Bills are 5 - 10, they didnt want to have to play a tough pittsburgh team or a tough new england team in the playoffs so they sold their souls and pulled a whitesox...yeah thats it ;)

the easiest way, and you dont have to believe me ask any quarterback, to rig something is throwing a pick for 6  the other way.....also evans being so wide open in the first quarter got things started......and the kick return....those are easy to conceal.

542214[/snapback]

if this was true, they would have just benched their starters to rest them