I think perhaps we can put to rest

Kelly the Dog

If there's still a few stragglers around who believe that Schobel isn't a good RDE, they probably don't understand the game too well.

541997[/snapback]

I think Schobel has shed directional bias, and we can stop focussing on him being on the right side- he is just a plain good DE ;)

He's improved his total game.

542020[/snapback]

That's the key... I questioned TD's move when he extended him after the dreadful 2003 season. But AS has steadily improved his game each of the past 2 years, & he appears to still have more upside left. Fix the interior DL next year & look out, he may be a terror! ;)

BTW, and I was gonna start a thread about this but decided not to rain on the well-deserved TBD parade,

KELSAY IS A BUST.

I'll fuggin say it. Watched him all day- 3 years in the League, and if anything, he's regressed. Never makes a play on passing situations, and is easly pushed out of position on running plays. NEVER makes a play. Denney consistently outplays him. Sorry to say it, but the kid is a huge washout.

Several of Schobels sacks this season have been timely as opposed to more than his share in previous seasons that were stats padders more than game turners.

541992[/snapback]

Levi got pantsed. Prime example of a player on a winning team getting too much credit.

BTW, and I was gonna start a thread about this but decided not to rain on the well-deserved TBD parade,

KELSAY IS A BUST.

I'll fuggin say it.  Watched him all day- 3 years in the League, and if anything, he's regressed.  Never makes a play on passing situations, and is easly pushed out of position on running plays.  NEVER makes a play.  Denney consistently outplays him.  Sorry to say it, but the kid is a huge washout.

542107[/snapback]

I agree with this. As for Schobel, he is what he is, lets not overreact because of this game. He could be a starter on a playoff team, but I'm not crazy about him being the best pass-rusher on the team by a wide margin. He needs some help from his mates and he doesn't get it from the likes of Kelsay.