McGee is the man!!

Thailog80

And Clements was the Beach. see you later Nate. how can you cover short routes 10 yard`s off ;)

541829[/snapback]

that jerry grays scheme. He has his corners play off. Mcgee played well but he's not a #1 corner and never will be. He's an exciting playmaker and good as a #2 but I dont want him as a #1 unless we get a serious upgrade to our dline.

McGee is right where I said he'd be when people were ripping him when he began starting.  The game is slowing down for him and he's starting to make plays and hard hits.  He's a good player who may turn out to be great if we ever figure out how to get an interior pass rush.

541979[/snapback]

He has several things one cannot coach. He has absolute tremendous closing speed, ability to get to nearly top speed in a very short distance, a nose for the ball, good instincts, and good ball skills/hands.

He has several things one cannot coach. He has absolute tremendous closing speed, ability to get to nearly top speed in a very short distance, a nose for the ball, good instincts, and good ball skills/hands.

541987[/snapback]

and a new contract !

Our special teams are going to be good for the next 5 years...that puts me in a happy place..Parrish did a really good job on punts today as well.....both these guys are different players when they have the rock...its awesome to see...