Bring Dwight Adams BACK!

BillsBabe

I was refering to staying with Donahoe- the NFC move was a hypothetical. I think we'd be a playoff team there.....the Jets might only be 4 games out in that terribly competetive nightmare

544280[/snapback]

Again, "hypothetical IFs" are pure fantasy. And how does "if we were in the NFC" translate into "I was referring to staying with Donahoe?" Plus, I NEVER suggested Donahoe be replaced. At least not in this thread. Although, come to think of it .....

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, "hypothetical IFs" are pure fantasy. And how does "if we were in the NFC" translate into "I was referring to staying with Donahoe?"  Plus, I NEVER suggested Donahoe be replaced.  At least not in this thread.  Although, come to think of it .....

544286[/snapback]

darn...finish that thought...did your printer run out of ink?

Again, "hypothetical IFs" are pure fantasy. And how does "if we were in the NFC" translate into "I was referring to staying with Donahoe?"  Plus, I NEVER suggested Donahoe be replaced.  At least not in this thread.  Although, come to think of it .....

544286[/snapback]

I thought you wanted Dwight Adams as GM, my bad.

I was just saying that if we put the team TD already has assembled in the NFC, we'd be in the playoffs. As a matter of fact- if just making the playoffs were the goal, Holcomb would have started, and I think we probably would have made it- when fully developed, I think Losman can take us further than the 1st round though

I thought you wanted Dwight Adams as GM, my bad.

I was just saying that if we put the team TD already has assembled in the NFC, we'd be in the playoffs. As a matter of fact- if just making the playoffs were the goal, Holcomb would have started, and I think we probably would have made it- when fully developed, I think Losman can take us further than the 1st round though

544288[/snapback]

i dont think we'd be in the playoffs as the nfc's top teams are inferior to the Afc's but not the buffalo bills, who are in the NFL's worst worst division......sorry about all the abbreviations

i dont think we'd be in the playoffs as the nfc's top teams are inferior to the Afc's but not the buffalo bills, who are in the NFL's worst worst division......sorry about all the abbreviations

544291[/snapback]

Johnny, totally off topic question...did your handle used to be Spiked Lemonade?? I see a great similarity in style and wit...Spiked was banned partly because he went on a jihad like crusade against Drew Blesdsoe long after he had well established his opinion about #11..but I sincerely enjoyed his posts and viewpoints...

Johnny, totally off topic question...did your handle used to be Spiked Lemonade??  I see a great similarity in style and wit...Spiked was banned partly because he went on a jihad like crusade against Drew Blesdsoe long after he had well established his opinion about #11..but I sincerely enjoyed his posts and viewpoints...

544310[/snapback]

no sir....

That's the best you can come up with after argueing about the complete wrong thinga and are you going to tell me that you wouldn't take just the 2 top players off any of those drafts over ours.  Well, if that's the case, enjoy not sniffing the playoffs.

542460[/snapback]

Well, let's see - considering that three of the four other teams you listed drafted in the top 11, one could logically assume they should end up with better players than a team drafting #23/#46 with their top two picks.

As for the exception, Baltimore? Last time I checked, Heap was the only 2001 draft pick still on their roster on opening day 2005 (as compared to three defensive starters for the Bills).

Thanks for playing, and better luck next time.

Well, let's see - considering that three of the four other teams you listed drafted in the top 11, one could logically assume they should end up with better players than a team drafting #23/#46 with their top two picks.

As for the exception, Baltimore? Last time I checked, Heap was the only 2001 draft pick still on their roster on opening day 2005 (as compared to three defensive starters for the Bills).

Thanks for playing, and better luck next time.

544410[/snapback]

wowser.....i wanna football smart girl