Bring Dwight Adams BACK!

BillsBabe

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not for those of us that don't know what you're talking about...

541939[/snapback]

Those of you who don't know who/what I am talking about are true "newbies." We welcome ALL Bills fans, of course -- "new" and "old." But, we "oldtimers" remember the Glory Days and want them BACK!!!!! Bringing Adams back would be one of the first steps. Check back on Monday for a little enlightenment! ;)

Enough said.  ;)      0:)

541686[/snapback]

Welcome back Babe...I miss your dad's eye for talent and great wit something fierce...Is he tanned, rested and ready???...it would be a great move...Marv for GM, Dwight VP of personnel...instead of grumpy old men we would have genius old men...

You warned us about the type of organization we would have under TD and none of us wanted to listen...hindsight is 20-20 now.

Those of you who don't know who/what I am talking about are true "newbies."  We welcome ALL Bills fans, of course -- "new" and "old." But, we "oldtimers" remember the Glory Days and want them BACK!!!!!  Bringing Adams back would be one of the first steps.  Check back on Monday for a little enlightenment!  ;)

542042[/snapback]

Oh man--you temptress....I am hoping for a late Christmas present...

Enough said.  ;)      0:)

541686[/snapback]

It sure would be nice to have Dwight Adams back in the fold!!

What Donahoe never recognized is that we were a first class championship caliber organization before he arrived on the scene.

Oh yeah...we were in salary cap trouble.....but teams in this league get in salary cap trouble making a run at one Super Bowl...for God's sake we went to four in a row and were competitive before and after our four Super Bowl years.....salary cap problems....big sh*t!!

Donahoe needs to be run out of town sooner rather than later!!!!!!

I always looked forward to Dwight Adams' player analysis on our Rookies when they interviewed him after the draft and during training camp on Fan TV. He was very enthusiastic about draft picks and undrafted pickups, pointing out their strenghts, and he really made you feel good about us having them on our team. Plus he had an eye for small school talent, which we were famous for back then. I was always a big supporter of his and hated to see him go.

Please tell me he's coming back. ;)

I always looked forward to Dwight Adams' player analysis on our Rookies when they interviewed him after the draft and during training camp on Fan TV. He was very enthusiastic about draft picks and undrafted pickups, pointing out their strenghts, and he really made you feel good about us having them on our team.

542061[/snapback]

Totally agree...

If you did not like the way DA decribed a Football Player...well...you probably did not like Football in the 1st place...When I heard Dwight was going to be on Empire, or the Radio, during Draft time I stopped everything I was doing to listen...It was just plain fun listening to the guy...No question he has been missed... ;)

Welcome back Babe...I miss your dad's eye for talent and great wit something fierce...Is he tanned, rested and ready???...it would be a great move...Marv for GM, Dwight VP of personnel...instead of grumpy old men we would have genius old men...

You warned us about the type of organization we would have under TD and none of us wanted to listen...hindsight is 20-20 now.

542047[/snapback]

Who's her dad? I'm not in the loop....

I would welcome Dwight back any day of the week.

Totally agree...

If you did not like the way DA decribed a Football Player...well...you probably did not like Football in the 1st place...When I heard Dwight was going to be on Empire, or the Radio, during Draft time I stopped everything I was doing to listen...It was just plain fun listening to the guy...No question he has been missed... ;)

542094[/snapback]

Same here. I always made time in my day when I know Dwight was going to be on. Bring Dwight Adams back Ralph.

Those of you who don't know who/what I am talking about are true "newbies."  We welcome ALL Bills fans, of course -- "new" and "old." But, we "oldtimers" remember the Glory Days and want them BACK!!!!!  Bringing Adams back would be one of the first steps.  Check back on Monday for a little enlightenment!  0:)

542042[/snapback]

So now being a season ticket holder since 1975 makes me a "newbie"? ;)

Maybe I just don't know what you're talking about.

I always looked forward to Dwight Adams' player analysis on our Rookies when they interviewed him after the draft and during training camp on Fan TV. He was very enthusiastic about draft picks and undrafted pickups, pointing out their strenghts, and he really made you feel good about us having them on our team. Plus he had an eye for small school talent, which we were famous for back then. I was always a big supporter of his and hated to see him go. 

Please tell me he's coming back.  ;)

542061[/snapback]

Totally agree...

542094[/snapback]

In best southern drawl: "He plays like his hair's on fire!" 0:)

Look at his last 2 drafts that's what he did.  Who is left on the team and the league for that matter.  2000 with JB and 2001 before Modrak got here.

The Bills had an excellent draft in 2001. They got Clements, Schobel, Jennings, Edwards and Henry. Hell throw in Jimmy Williams who's had a decent career with SF. That was by far the best draft of the 2000's.