Friggin' Fantasy Football...

SDS

what a sucky position to be in on Championship weekend.

Seattle and Baltimore sport GREAT run defenses. Two of them will split a game that may not feature Manning. The other plays on the road, outside the dome, in cold Baltimore...

I'm leaning towards James, but it changes every minute... Any sage advice?

what a sucky position to be in on Championship weekend.

Seattle and Baltimore sport GREAT run defenses. Two of them will split a game that may not feature Manning. The other plays on the road, outside the dome, in cold Baltimore...

I'm leaning towards James, but it changes every minute...  Any sage advice?

541257[/snapback]

any waiver wire help.......Philly's Moat maybe.......dont want to give wrong advice but now that quest for perfect season is over and death of Dungy's son along with reasons you mentioned I could see looking elsewhere...............

Frisco and St. Louis' qb's have a combined 2 td passes between them, might not see alot of scoring but a Barlow or Hicks might get some yardage and account for some scoring.....

I'm in the same position. I got James and Manning and now reports out of KC are that Johnson might not be able to carry a full load this weekend. Makes you kind of wish the championship week was in week 13 or 14. My guys have kicked ass all year to get to this point and now most of them might not play.