SOS! What is a fan to do?!

Kelly the Dog

Cowboys | K. Johnson named team's Man of the Year

Fri, 23 Dec 2005 09:35:22 -0800

Dallas Cowboys WR Keyshawn Johnson has been named the team's Walter Payton Man of the Year Award winner for 2005. The award recognizes off-the-field community service as well as on-field excellence.

Should i just never again trust the Walter Payton Man of the Year Award?

Should I totally re-evaluate Meshawn Johnson?

Should I actually spend the time researching what he did to deserve (or not deserve) the award?

Should I just chalk it up to every dawg has his day or every squirrelly bastard finds a nut?

Should I just assume that anyone on South America's team that is not a rapist or drug addict or arrested has a 50-50 chance of winning this coveted award?

Should I go on and on and on in a maniacal rant that hip hop has taken over our minds and this all happened because of reverse discrimination and the real good guys, the white guys, got screwed out of this award because Keyswhawn only got this because he's black?

What's a fan to do with this extremely troubling information?

Should I actually spend the time researching what he did to deserve (or not deserve) the award?

Should I just chalk it up to every dawg has his day or every squirrelly bastard finds a nut?

Should I just assume that anyone on South America's team that is not a rapist or drug addict or arrested has a 50-50 chance of winning this coveted award?

Should I go on and on and on in a maniacal rant that hip hop has taken over our minds and this all happened because of reverse discrimination and the real good guys, the white guys, got screwed out of this award because Keyswhawn only got this because he's black? 

540910[/snapback]

:flirt::w00t:B-)

Just remember its only Dallas, not the whole league. I remember him in Tampa, so I have to question this award also.

540910[/snapback]

Meshawn's always been kind of like Deion Sanders used to be: an obnoxious ass who never shuts his trap on the field and in front of the media, but a relatively decent and generous guy otherwise. Some of these guys are truly ass holes (TO, for example)...but for some, it's just an affectation. From what I've heard, Keyshawn falls into the latter category.

Meshawn's always been kind of like Deion Sanders used to be: an obnoxious ass who never shuts his trap on the field and in front of the media, but a relatively decent and generous guy otherwise.  Some of these guys are truly ass holes (TO, for example)...but for some, it's just an affectation.  From what I've heard, Keyshawn falls into the latter category.

540963[/snapback]

I used to think that Keyshawn was an ahole, but last year I saw a game where he caught a TD and promptly walked over to a little kid in a wheel chair in the front row and presented him with a ball. Whether that was all show or not, I liked the move and always saw him as a slightly better person for that move.

Meshawn's always been kind of like Deion Sanders used to be: an obnoxious ass who never shuts his trap on the field and in front of the media, but a relatively decent and generous guy otherwise.  Some of these guys are truly ass holes (TO, for example)...but for some, it's just an affectation.  From what I've heard, Keyshawn falls into the latter category.

540963[/snapback]

tell that to his ex-girlfriend, who he's prevented from seeing because of a restraining order courtesy of the court.