When J.P comes back and we are 2-10

BF_in_Indiana

I never thought JP would get more playing time then Eli Manning or Philip Rivers, but it starting to look that way.

38406[/snapback]

I think you'll see Rivers sooner rather than later. Brees was pulled in the 4Q in favor of Flutie (who produced as many TDs as Bledsoe did yesterday), which doesn't bode well for confidence in Brees.

I wuz just thinkin about this.

Actually, November 14th would be 12 weeks from JP's injury. They originally said 8-12 weeks. Now, I'm pretty sure they won't feed JP to the Patriots on November 14.

However, if Mularkey continues to show that he's got no balls and keeps on playing Bledsoe, after the Nov. 14 game the Bills are going to be 2-7 or 3-6. And by this time, the stadium seats are going to be empty because the Bills fate has been determined (after Nov. 14 they have only one divisional game left to play, Miami). And because their fate is sealed (will have won only 1 game in the division by then) the only thing they can do to put fans in the stadium seats is to make a major change to get the restless natives excited again. Enter, JP Losman

So mark down November 21 on your calendar... the potential debut of JP Losman at home against the Rams... and consider this: With JP under center, the Bills could conceivably run the table and end up winning 9 or 10 games and still not make the playoffs because of their losses within the division.

The Donahoe sharade has been exposed... and JP is the only one that can save Teflon Tom from the wrath of Ralph's machete. Will JP salvage our dignity as Bills fans? Stay tuned.