Good news for Albany area Bills fans

Albany,n.y.

Ruth was asking me to tape the game, since we'll be heading for Christmas Eve Mass before it's over. I said why bother, they'll probably lose. Which means that if I don't tape it, it'll be one of those good close games that the Bills pull it out in the end.

Ruth was asking me to tape the game, since we'll be heading for Christmas Eve Mass before it's over. I said why bother, they'll probably lose. Which means that if I don't tape it, it'll be one of those good close games that the Bills pull it out in the end.

541223[/snapback]

Thank You Jack, and you shall not tape any games next season while you are at church on game days.

ok Someone needs to hide Jack's VCR next year.....and hopefully no one gets him a TiVo for Christmas

542079[/snapback]

I've already got a Tivo, and it did record the game for me. I only saw about 5-10 minutes of the game before heading out, it was at the end of the 1st quarter/beginning of the 2nd, when Cincy was scoring to make it Cincy 7, Bills 6. It wasn't until after Mass, about 5:30-6pm, when I found out the Bills won.

541223[/snapback]

Ah, kinda misread this Jack

I've already got a Tivo, and it did record the game for me. I only saw about 5-10 minutes of the game before heading out, it was at the end of the 1st quarter/beginning of the 2nd, when Cincy was scoring to make it Cincy 7, Bills 6. It wasn't until after Mass, about 5:30-6pm, when I found out the Bills won.

If this is the case...you should TiVo more games...ya know whatever helps the team win ;)