20 years from now

Adam

Well, as far as conspiracies go, it's a hell of a lot more believable, considering there was advance intelligence knowledge of a Japanese attack.

543407[/snapback]

I think those Japanese were just plain sneaky. Whoopee cushions are still big sellers there too.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Touche.

And maybe he did. That's the fun thing about conspiracies. With the exception of the JFK thingy, most are impossible to disprove.

543430[/snapback]

I can't think that you would believe that- while the 2 sides demonize Clinton and Bush, I ignore those 2 sides- both men have an intense love of this country, and would not knowingly aid the terrorists in committing the attrocities of 9/11.

In the history of the earth, mankind hasn't been the big power all that long!  :blink:

544276[/snapback]

An excellent point.

However, that's not to say that we are NOT the pinnacle of organic evolution on this planet. We are. Why? Because we happen to have evolved language and an opposable thumb.

I'm a believer that our role in evolution is to propagate intelligence by creating intelligent machines. Once evolution is under control via genetics and AI, our species will have no limits.