20 years from now

Adam

I think Bush will be viewed quite differently than he is now. I think he will be viewed as just another wartime President, who did his job. All of the controversy will have subsided, and a lot of it forgotten.

This is coming from a guy who less than a year ago was brainwashed by the media, and would have done almost anything (legal) to make sure he didn't get re-elected.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twenty years from now, America will no longer exist, and I will be sitting around waxing nostalgic with Woodrow Jest, thinking "what a friggin' blowhard".

BTW, the style was intended.

540906[/snapback]

Waxing nostalgic over WHAT?

Come to think on it your comment makes me wonder if perhaps you have an inside scoop on our demise...could it be that you are an EVILDOER?!? :flirt::w00t:

I think Bush will be viewed quite differently than he is now. I think he will be viewed as just another wartime President, who did his job. All of the controversy will have subsided, and a lot of it forgotten.

This is coming from a guy who less than a year ago was brainwashed by the media, and would have done almost anything (legal) to make sure he didn't get re-elected.

540600[/snapback]

Twenty years from now, the only jobs will be with McDonalds or Wal-Mart, and we'll all be unqualified because we don't speak Spanish.