I saw Peerless Price today

Ruffalo1

I was at the mall of georgia today shopping along with half of Atlanta. I was walking out of a store and to the left I see Peerless walking down the hall with I guess was his wife or girlfriend. When he looked over my way I pointed at my Bills hat. He smiled and gave me a head nod. Poor Peerless shopping with the rest of us rather then on the practice field.

I saw JP in the Galleria Mall in Buffalo last night. I saw him in the Hugo Boss store with another dude, I'm not sure if he was a Bill or not. I wanted to size up JP, so I walked in and walked right past him so I could see how big he is. I'm pretty average size, 6ft about 190lbs, in okay shape. JP definitely had a few inches on me; I think he's listed at 6'2", but he seemed to be about 6'4" or so (or maybe I'm only 5'10"!!! :D ) He was definitely a thick dude.

People were pretty much leaving him alone, but not me. I just said "Love to see you in there Saturday JP!" He just shrugged his shoulders and that was it.

BTW, I started my Xmas shopping at about 6pm last night, and I was finished at a little before 8. I was on the move. Thank God that's over for a year.

You mean like those munchkins on the Patriots? Or how about that munchkin in Indy?

540592[/snapback]

imagine when we dump moulds, and then our receivers next year are evans, reed, aiken, parrish and peerless price. if we don't get a top-5 pick this year, we sure will then.

imagine when we dump moulds, and then our receivers next year are evans, reed, aiken, parrish and peerless price.  if we don't get a top-5 pick this year, we sure will then.

540717[/snapback]

I'd be happy with those guys if we had a line that could pass protect and open some holes for Willis.

I was at the mall of georgia today shopping along with half of Atlanta.  I was walking out of a store and to the left I see Peerless walking down the hall with I guess was his wife or girlfriend.  When he looked over my way I pointed at my Bills hat.  He smiled and gave me a head nod.  Poor Peerless shopping with the rest of us rather then on the practice field.

540550[/snapback]

I bet nobody was around him because Moulds was walking on the other side of the mall.

I saw Rob Ray peeing in a parking lot once.  And watched some strippers with Brian Campbell.

But that has nothing to do with anything.

540719[/snapback]

I saw JD Hill about 10 years ago in Sacramento area...he looked like he weighed about 150.