What are we going to do without Ryan Neufeld?

He hasn't been playing TE all year (although, I suspect he's better than Euhus), but he starts on every one of our special teams units.  So I think he will be missed overall even if he didn't have a huge impact on offense.

540409[/snapback]

He has, because he's been penalized at least twice on offense and I saw him catch a ball in the past couple weeks.

Euhus has been making plenty of mental mistakes, too. He looks like what he was, a fourth-round backup / second TE at best.

Seems like this offense and team have no idea what to do with or how to grade TEs, ironic considering it's our coach's former position, though I'll give them a mulligan until I see Kevin Everett next year.

Really, though; the mold for TE's in this league is either big, tough and athletic / or smart, tough and clutch. None of our TE personnel exhibit these traits -- I'll give Campbell a little toughness on account of he catches a few passes even when he's about to get his bell rung, but nobody's confusing him with a premier TE.

If I were to make an exception to my belief that everyone we draft this year should be an offensive or defensive lineman, weigh over 300 lbs, and have an attitude that makes Conrad Dobler look like a sissy (I don't want guys who bite fingers, I want guys who bite them OFF and swallow them!) it would be for a tight end. If however he happens to weigh over 300 and bites fingers off..that would be even better.