RW on Fox News Sat 10 PM

Fires

Does this sound like the commercial you saw......

FOX News Presents:

A Special for Young People

Friday, December 23, 2005

Sat., Dec. 24 at 10 p.m. ET

Repeats Sun. at 1 a.m,

5 a.m. and 3 p.m. ET

Hosted by Uma Pemmaraju

"When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years."

That insight is courtesy of Mark Twain who wisely realized how much those who have gone before have to give to those just starting out.

Now, as the Christmas season, a traditional time of giving, is upon us, FOX News pulls together seven extraordinary men and women to share with viewers their secrets to living healthy, fulfilling lives. Though our guests range in age from their late 60s to their late 90s, each and every one remains active and involved in the daily pursuit of their hopes and dreams.

From a captain of industry (Jack Welch) to an Oscar-winning actress (Olympia Dukakis), a legendary heart surgeon (Dr. Michael Debakey) to a World War II hero (Louis Zamperini), "A Special For Young People" presents unforgettable stories and life lessons the whole family will want to hear.

How is Jack LaLanne, at age 92, still able to meet a schedule that would leave men half his age panting for air?

What prompted a man, tortured for two years by the Japanese, to return to Japan after the war and forgive his captors?

These remarkable people have all led exceptional lives and this Christmas season, they want to give something back to the younger generation.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,179427,00.html