Need help

Mile High

They have a couple here:

http://www.rivercitysports.com/sublist-04....ubcategory=HATS

Also, check www.icejerseys.com from time to time. I've bought Sabres throwback items a few times from them. The usually have a decent selection although it looks like they don't have much right now (holidays?).

540007[/snapback]

Yes! I've seriously been looking for that hat for a week. Thanks sooooooo much man I appreciate it! :doh:

I have the BEST sabres throw back hat. It is fitted (size 8. Yes, 8. I have a huge head, and I've never seen an 8 til i ordered this one.). When I say best, I mean ugliest, which is sweet. Its got the throwback logo on front and back the same size (and both are HUGE). The front half is the sabres blue. The back is white and the brim is Sabres Gold. The last home game I went to, after the game, a guy offered me $80 for it. Hell no. I will try today to find the website i ordered it from and get back to you.

I have the BEST sabres throw back hat. It is fitted (size 8. Yes, 8. I have a huge head, and I've never seen an 8 til i ordered this one.). When I say best, I mean ugliest, which is sweet. Its got the throwback logo on front and back the same size (and both are HUGE). The front half is the sabres blue. The back is white and the brim is Sabres Gold. The last home game I went to, after the game, a guy offered me $80 for it. Hell no. I will try today to find the website i ordered it from and get back to you.

540041[/snapback]

Holy crap a size eight?

"Look at the size of his cranium it's like an orange on a toothpick"!

:D