JP Should Start

Frez

I can not understand this decision?  Losman needs experience and this is a real game.  The season is over, why is the young guy not playing?

540297[/snapback]

BECAUSE HE'S INJURED!

Read half the other JP threads on here. :doh:

Sorry, the conspiracy theorists think that MM is under the impression that starting KH will save his job. :D Newsflash - MM will either be here or he won't, and it won't have anything to do with who starts the next two games! :lol:

BECAUSE HE'S INJURED!

Read half the other JP threads on here.  :w00t:

Sorry, the conspiracy theorists think that MM is under the impression that starting KH will save his job.  :doh: Newsflash - MM will either be here or he won't, and it won't have anything to do with who starts the next two games!  :doh:

540316[/snapback]

And you seriously think these two games left on this years schedule mean nothing to Mike Mularkey or Ralph Wilson? :D

The only thing I will say is that the last time JP came off the bench in a game, he led us to victory against the Chiefs. Maybe MM is planning on starting Kelly, but will insert JP once we inevitably see that we are losing? Remember, even before Kelly got knocked out of that game, we heard that MM was planning on using both QBs.

Just a thought. And, even though I advocate going with one QB and sticking with him, there is no denying that teams defend these 2 QBs differently. Do you think Denver would have only rushed 2 or 3 defenders on most passing downs against JP, as they did against Kelly last week?

Why isn't JP starting this week? Must be Mike Mularkey feels Kelly Holcomb gives him the best shot to save his job uh?  :D

539814[/snapback]

Mularkey gets paid whether he has a job or not- I think he's doing what is in the kid's best interest

Mularkey gets paid whether he has a job or not- I think he's doing what is in the kid's best interest

540776[/snapback]

EXCELLENT point -- coach contracts are guaranteed in the NFL.

Further proof that he's probably not starting KH to "save his job," like some posters here seem to think.

CW