What sucks most about Saturday....

PJBrown

I live in Nashville now. Just 4 months ago I was at our first game and was thinking about how I could justify to my family here blowing off Christmas Eve to go the 4.5 hours to Cincy for what I suspected would be a meaningful game. Now I am hoping that I am awake enough Saturday (pain meds...I am having knee surgery tomorrow) to see the game and hope we don't further embarrass ourselves.

Please give us a good team again!!!!!!!!

Well, football is secondary. Merry Christmas to everyone, even the trolls and hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday!

I live in Nashville now. Just 4 months ago I was at our first game and was thinking about how I could justify to my family here blowing off Christmas Eve to go the 4.5 hours to Cincy for what I suspected would be a meaningful game. Now I am hoping that I am awake enough Saturday (pain meds...I am having knee surgery tomorrow) to see the game and hope we don't further embarrass ourselves.

Well, football is secondary. Merry Christmas to everyone, even the trolls and hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday!

539592[/snapback]

Hey- good luck with that surgery!

539592[/snapback]

aww see there...he even wished you a Merry Christmas, Holcombs Arm

Merry Christmas to you too PJ

539592[/snapback]

yeah good luck...may you recover 10x quicker than i have from my "minor" knee procedures!