For once I agree with Shop and Bullfrog

Adam

I don't think Chad Johnson is all that bad, but I would still like to see someone cheap shot him and watch the meat wagon roll out to the field.  Then Carson Daley Palmer can look over at TJ Who'sYourDaddy and hope he keeps up his production.

:doh:

539758[/snapback]

What's wrong with just plain good friggin' coverage where he can't catch a thing.

I did not think he meant Bills fans...

Any Bills Fan looking forward to a Chad Johnson celebration this week...well...is not a Bills fan...

If MM or Jerry Gray were any kind of a Motivators (which I'm pretty sure they are not), they would be showing Film of these TD celebration promises to the Bills Defenders every hour on the hour...I mean this CJ has a Brass set no question...Problem is, we all know Johnson will likely run wild on the Bills...

Kinda reminds me of how much I despised the Icky Shuffle...At the time Icky was doing his little fairy dance vs. The Bills in the AFC Championship he was a young NFL Star...I swear I never wish injury on a Player, but I Prayed for Icky to blow his knee out...Next Year he did and I learned about the power of Prayer... :doh:

539716[/snapback]

Listen, I am a Bills fan from the late 60's , and usually hate end zone celebrations, both the Bills and especially the other team. But CJ is differant, his celebrations are funny, not so much"in your face D, I am the greatest and you suck", but more comedic to me.

Now, if this game meant one iota to the Bills, things would be differant.

you've been really bitter lately

then again, i guess all bills fans have been lately...we all deal with it differently

your anger seems to be directed at fellow fans

539649[/snapback]

Its not the fans that bother me- its the brainwashing media, amd the zombies who mindlessly following them- chanting "we need homeruns, we need dancing, we need things toi distract us from the game."

When people are talked into liking that, and turned angry by talk shows that are aimed at doing just that. And doing dumb things like cursing during the anthem....that gets me POed

And another point I have to add, is that I've given up on fantasy football. I am so sick and tired of the way this has destroyed sports and today's fan. I'm tired of hearing...well, the Bills lost to Miami, but Chambers had a big day for me. Screw that, and screw anybody who thinks like that, because its WRONG. Screw Chambers, Screw the Dolfins, and Screw that restaurant that Shula owns.

If you want your little entertainment, go watch Narnia, or the three little pigs if Narnia is too complicated. Leave the football for those who love tyo watch FOOTBALL.

539588[/snapback]

Whatever you do, if it's entertainment you're looking for, don't watch the Bills.

Personally can't wait to see what he does in the endzone.

I think some of you are missing the point. If we win Saturday, and then beat the Jets, it gives a breath of life to Mularkey keeping his job. Winning does NOTHING for us. It only hurts the team. It gives Ralph more reason to keep TD and TD more reason to keep Moron. Also, it lowers our Draft pick. I'm a Bills fan an always want them to win. And I realize that our best chance of winning or making it to the playoffs (2006) means we lose the next two games. And lose by alot.

I think some of you are missing the point. If we win Saturday, and then beat the Jets, it gives a breath of life to Mularkey keeping his job. Winning does NOTHING for us. It only hurts the team. It gives Ralph more reason to keep TD and TD more reason to keep Moron. Also, it lowers our Draft pick. I'm a Bills fan an always want them to win. And I realize that our best chance of winning or making it to the playoffs (2006) means we lose the next two games. And lose by alot.

540135[/snapback]

Well, enjoy losing, if thats what you enjoy. Put on dance fever after the game too...maybe watch it instead, if thats what you like! :doh:

540135[/snapback]

don't worry about that, because mularkey and donohoe are gone.

but either way, i could never root for the bills to lose. one or two spots up or down in the draft order will mean next to nothing in the long-term for this franchise. we need way too many players for it to make a difference.

i hope we beat cincinatti 38-0. and chad johnson and his endzone "celebrations" can both suck my d!ck.