For once I agree with Shop and Bullfrog

Adam

10-15 years ago, fans would be waiting for Leonard Smith to smash Chad Johnson to smithereens over the middle- which would probably have resulted in Mr. Johnson leaving from a face to face with his agent about something in his contract.

Now, fans can't wait for him to bring a donkey on the field.

What the heck is wrong with fans.

If you want your little entertainment, go watch Narnia, or the three little pigs if Narnia is too complicated. Leave the football for those who love tyo watch FOOTBALL.

10-15 years ago, fans would be waiting for Leonard Smith to smash Chad Johnson to smithereens over the middle- which would probably have resulted in Mr. Johnson leaving from a face to face with his agent about something in his contract.

Now, fans can't wait for him to bring a donkey on the field.

What the heck is wrong with fans.

If you want your little entertainment, go watch Narnia, or the three little pigs if Narnia is too complicated. Leave the football for those who love tyo watch FOOTBALL.

539588[/snapback]

you've been really bitter lately

then again, i guess all bills fans have been lately...we all deal with it differently

your anger seems to be directed at fellow fans

no, he's RIGHT. why should any bills fan be looking forward to chad johnson's "extra special" bull sh-- christmas reindeer endzone parties? the THOUGHT of him doing it at all gives me douchechills...let alone vs. the bills! yet it seems like half his fan club is posting on this board.

I don't want to see Chad Johnson score on us at all but your wrong about the celebrations. They were going on 10-15 years ago, what about Billy White Shoes and the Icky shuffle. Like it or not they have been part of the game for a while and the majority of fans seem to enjoy them. Imagine if Johnson were a Bill, I bet his celebrations would be loved by all on this board.

no, he's RIGHT.  why should any bills fan be looking forward to chad johnson's "extra special" bull sh-- christmas reindeer endzone parties?  the THOUGHT of him doing it at all gives me douchechills...let alone vs. the bills!  yet it seems like half his fan club is posting on this board.

539654[/snapback]

I did not think he meant Bills fans...

Any Bills Fan looking forward to a Chad Johnson celebration this week...well...is not a Bills fan...

If MM or Jerry Gray were any kind of a Motivators (which I'm pretty sure they are not), they would be showing Film of these TD celebration promises to the Bills Defenders every hour on the hour...I mean this CJ has a Brass set no question...Problem is, we all know Johnson will likely run wild on the Bills...

Kinda reminds me of how much I despised the Icky Shuffle...At the time Icky was doing his little fairy dance vs. The Bills in the AFC Championship he was a young NFL Star...I swear I never wish injury on a Player, but I Prayed for Icky to blow his knee out...Next Year he did and I learned about the power of Prayer... B-)

ok fine. but BILLS FANS are lining up to fellate him on that other thread. i don't get it.

I started that thread and I was just relaying some stuff I heard on sportcenter. I later said I was a fan of Chad Johnson's but never did I or most people who were posting (although some did) say that they wanted CJ to score a TD against the bills.

Kinda reminds me of how much I despised the Icky Shuffle...At the time Icky was doing his little fairy dance vs. The Bills in the AFC Championship he was a young NFL Star...I swear I never wish injury on a Player, but I Prayed for Icky to blow his knee out...Next Year he did and I learned about the power of Prayer... B-)

539716[/snapback]

you know it brother....every time somebody reminisces on that goddam LITTLE FAIRY DANCE (i couldn't have said it any better so i won't even try :D ), all i can think about is how his touchdowns kept us out of the superbowl.

meanwhile, i hope nate clements takes an 8-point buck rack and shoves it straight up johnson's ass.

I find it offensive any time someone decides to do an endzone celebration after scoring against the Bills.

What is worse is when they smack talk about it before hand to the media!

What is totally unacceptable and sickening is when Bills fans start talking about how great it will be to see it!!!!! ;)B-):D

you know it brother....every time somebody reminisces on that goddam LITTLE FAIRY DANCE (i couldn't have said it any better so i won't even try ;) ), all i can think about is how his touchdowns kept us out of the superbowl.

meanwhile, i hope nate clements takes an 8-point buck rack and shoves it straight up johnson's ass.

539721[/snapback]

Still to this day when I hear those words "Icky Shuffle" my stomach turns...ugh...I really hated that guy...I mean...I REALLY hated him... B-)

That being said, after we went on the run of AFC Championships it was a mear blip on the radar...Oh well...who knew? :D

I did not think he meant Bills fans...

Any Bills Fan looking forward to a Chad Johnson celebration this week...well...is not a Bills fan...

If MM or Jerry Gray were any kind of a Motivators (which I'm pretty sure they are not), they would be showing Film of these TD celebration promises to the Bills Defenders every hour on the hour...I mean this CJ has a Brass set no question...Problem is, we all know Johnson will likely run wild on the Bills...

539716[/snapback]

lol

you know it brother....every time somebody reminisces on that goddam LITTLE FAIRY DANCE (i couldn't have said it any better so i won't even try :D ), all i can think about is how his touchdowns kept us out of the superbowl.

539721[/snapback]

Nate would have be get within 5 yards of CJ to do it, so any success is unlikely. :doh:

The Bills D needs to watch the tape of the Browns-Bengals game a couple of weeks ago. Leigh Bodden basically shut down the little TO wanna-be.

Box score from the game (scroll down) -- C. Johnson, 2 receptions, 22 yards.

Too bad Bodden isn't big enough to knock Little TO into the next county.

Mike