My scratch em off the list for head coach

Johnny

Given the present condition of the Buffalo Bills we should probably worry about the potential coaches scratching Buffalo off their list of potential cities to coach in.  :doh:

539851[/snapback]

thats ok we dont want anyone that doesnt want to be here in the first place.......

Herm does seem clueless to me, it's not real frustrating to watch the Jets when you don't like them but i can see what those people are bitching about.........and he seems too soft, Martz used an onsides kick against him leading by about 30 and Herm didnt do anything about it that game or the next time they met....................I woulda had someone taking a roughing the passer penalty out on Warner the very next play

I like old school guys like Dennis Green who instructs his players to not even help the other team to their feet......make em use their own energy

don't come back and say hey Green is an ex-linebacker......I know ........so the knucklehead is already eliminated along with del rio and haslett........but i like Greens competitiveness