My scratch em off the list for head coach

Johnny

I would take Herm Edwards as the Bills head coach in a heart beat..  Anyone else?

539795[/snapback]

No friggin' way!!! He's as clueless as they come! Have you ever watched his post-game interviews? Anyway, rumor has it that he's headed to KC whenever Vermiel retires... which may be soon.

no current NCAA coaches

no ex-Linebackers

no mike martz

no Jim Fassel

no herm edwards

539542[/snapback]

Given the present condition of the Buffalo Bills we should probably worry about the potential coaches scratching Buffalo off their list of potential cities to coach in. :doh:

No friggin' way!!! He's as clueless as they come! Have you ever watched his post-game interviews? Anyway, rumor has it that he's headed to KC whenever Vermiel retires... which may be soon.

539809[/snapback]

Are you kidding me??? He's a playoff caliber type coach. Instant credibility. Last years Jets made the PLAYOFFS. He's always had decent players on his team, but I feel that the Bills have compairable talent. Herm is a motivator and a good, solid coach. He's just in a bad stituation in NY with the salary cap and multiple injuries.

I've seen his post game interviews. Thats called heart and desire. He wants to win, what's wrong with that?