2-0 v. 0-2

gantrules

Last year we started against the Pats and Jags looking like an offensive juggernaut. The D looked unbeatable and the special teams play was decent. 2-0.

This year we start against the Jags and Raiders and the O is looking like crap, the D is trying thier best but can't seem to get the big plays stopped and the special teams have been downright awful. 0-2.

So, here's my question. If we basically doing the reverse of last year is it feasible that we could go 10-4, the opposite of last year? I don't know if 10-6 will get you in, but it would be pretty close.

I'm NOT optimistic, but I question it b/c we completely changed after the second game last year. Perhaps the trend will remain the same.

Last year we started against the Pats and Jags looking like an offensive juggernaut. The D looked unbeatable and the special teams play was decent. 2-0.

This year we start against the Jags and Raiders and the O is looking like crap, the D is trying thier best but can't seem to get the big plays stopped and the special teams have been downright awful. 0-2.

So, here's my question. If we basically doing the reverse of last year is it feasible that we could go 10-4, the opposite of last year? I don't know if 10-6 will get you in, but it would be pretty close.

I'm NOT optimistic, but I question it b/c we completely changed after the second game last year. Perhaps the trend will remain the same.

38331[/snapback]

Is this part of the 5-step program you previously mentioned? :rolleyes: