Really-What is the BIlls Problem?

Poeticlaw

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im starting to see alot of whining from everyone who usually are somewhat educated in their responses.

First, I believe alot of us are correct in stating that TD needs to go. I turly believe this for a variety of reasons.

1. His 5 year plan stated playoffs-Missed

5-year, long term....whatever.

2. Hired Greg Williams-Missed

Wow, a GM might have missed, thats a first......he did have Bledsoe- a guy none of us seem to be able to make our minds up on yet.

3. Drafted Mike Williams with the highest pick the Bills have had in years-Missed

Maybe, maybe not. I hope he is at guard in training camp- HEALTHY- so we can make a decision that isnt hasty.

4. Never improved the offensive line in his tenure-BIG MISS

So maybe we should have grabbed the next best thing after Khalif Barnes was taken......and gotten another so called bust.

5. Kept brittle RJ over a team favorite and proven winner-Missed

I couldn't care less if RJ was kept over a fan favorite- who was only a favorite of half the fans. It was the right move- Flutie wasnt a long term solution, and there is a reason he hasn't started many games since.

6. Thought we would be better off without Big Pat Williams-Missed

Sorry, but players come and players go, it happens. 30 other teams aren't whinning about not having him.

7. Thought our rookie qb who had a broken leg a majority of the previous season was ready over a qb who was one game away from playoff contention after a 0-4 start-Missed

So Bledsoe was the reason we were good last season....wrong again!

8. Trading away our best backup option at RB and not replacing him with a viable option-Big MISS

Correctomundo! We should have kept Travis despite his whinning, and had him hold out and get nothing- you sure are GM material!

9. Drafts players who have never played in snow-to play in BUFFALO- HUGE MISS.

Get serious. Players go from climate to climate when going pro all the time- this is just a stupid excuse you get from TV simpletons.

TD came from a successful tenure in Pittsburgh-right? Well Pittsburgh has been succesful over the last 5 years, Buffalo was succesful until TD arrived-So waht makes him the great GM that we cannot do without. I think hes power hungry and controls every minute aspect of the team.

Can you say the already disproven attribution theory- next we're on to Pavlov's dogs....is that a bell I hear?

the point i'm making now is new england has clearly dropped from the ranks of the elite in the AFC.......New England will not represent the AFC in the super bowl ....and the road to the Super bowl no longer goes through New England

539564[/snapback]

I hope you're right. But I have to admit that after watching that New England/Tampa game, I'm worried. As of now, the only team to appear in more than two consecutive Super Bowls is Buffalo. If the Patriots make it there this year, that will no longer be true. I'll really be rooting hard for New England to lose in the playoffs.

So maybe we should have grabbed the next best thing after Khalif Barnes was taken......and gotten another so called bust.

539575[/snapback]

The Bills have one of the two worst offensive lines in football. 30 other GMs have figured out ways to build better o-lines than Donahoe has done. This year, we're starting a first-year QB, and we're supposed to be a power running team. An offensive line sure would be nice.

I hope you're right. But I have to admit that after watching that New England/Tampa game, I'm worried. As of now, the only team to appear in more than two consecutive Super Bowls is Buffalo. If the Patriots make it there this year, that will no longer be true. I'll really be rooting hard for New England to lose in the playoffs.

539579[/snapback]

why are you worried about the tampa game...it's over .........Tampa played poorly as expected when you play a 3rd straight road game in the NFL, especially when the last of the 3 games is in december......it's very rare these days for a team to come into that situation as the schedulemaker tries to avoid it.

a mere abberation....Tampa would normally have their way

The Bills have one of the two worst offensive lines in football. 30 other GMs have figured out ways to build better o-lines than Donahoe has done. This year, we're starting a first-year QB, and we're supposed to be a power running team. An offensive line sure would be nice.

539582[/snapback]

curious to whom you think owns the co-worst offensive line in the NFL

This is by far the best reason to deep-six TD that I've read so far.

Yeah, who is the other worst line? 49'ers? Jennings-Clement-Dahl-Estes-Sobieski-Kwame Harris?

Yeah, who is the other worst line? 49'ers? Jennings-Clement-Dahl-Estes-Sobieski-Kwame Harris?

539596[/snapback]

I'd really like him to be around to see if the Lossman/MaGahee/Evans trio succeeds

539596[/snapback]

I was thinking Houston, but with Jennings (as usual) out with injuries, I could see where you'd make a case for San Fran.