Do you think we resign Ron Edwards?

Stl Bills

I didn't even realize he was a FA this year. I was really interested to see how he played this year and was curious if he could fill PW's shoes. If he isn't brought back we got some serious needs to address at DT (as if everyone didn't already know this). Anderson is by far my least favorite Bill because he always gets blown off the line and ends up 15 yards from where the play ends. I don't think any of the DTs we have active right now will ever be good enough to make an impact on this defense or any defense for that matter. Nevermind, they can make an impact, just not a positive impact. I think we should resign Ron.

If he isn't brought back we got some serious needs to address at DT (as if everyone didn't already know this).

539143[/snapback]

Resigning Edwards will in not even a minimal way change the fact that we've got some serious needs to address at DT.

Anderson is by far my least favorite Bill because he always gets blown off the line and ends up 15 yards from where the play ends. 

539143[/snapback]

Anderson has gotten quality playing time this season and has improved throughout the year. Another off-season weight program should go far in turning him into a major contributor in a rotation of DTs next year, assuming we bring in outside help.

I like the pass rush he provides as part of a rotation, though not as a starter ... but I don't like all the injuries. Depends how cheap, but I think some other team will pay more for him.

539150[/snapback]

We're trying to keep this a Troll-Free thread; get back to us with the name of one single known Bill's fan has been at any game or broadcast of a Bill's game with you who will vouch for you being anything other than the Patsy Trollscum you are.

We're trying to keep this a Troll-Free thread; get back to us with the name of one single known Bill's fan has been at any game or broadcast of a Bill's game with you who will vouch for you being anything other than the Patsy Trollscum you are.

539157[/snapback]

Why the stalking and charactor assasination against RICO???

That wasn't even a remotely "trollistic" post.

Resigning Edwards will in not even a minimal way change the fact that we've got some serious needs to address at DT.

Anderson has gotten quality playing time this season and has improved throughout the year. Another off-season weight program should go far in turning him into a major contributor in a rotation of DTs next year, assuming we bring in outside help.

539153[/snapback]

Anderson needs weight training and then some. I see his guns are little more than flab. Yet, he does seem to have improved and could become a solid DT for rotation purposes, but as a starter, I'm afraid he's not a guy we'll want for that role. Edwards, when healthy, seems to be more of a one gap penetrating DT, and frankly we already have one of those, who's very good at that role (Sam Adams), but our geniuses running the show decided they want him to be a two gap run stuffer. Dummies....

Back to Edwards, while he does have penetrating capaibility and brings some pass rush with him, he still looks weak against the run. Also DT's with shoulder problems don't last very long in the No Fun League. I had hopes for him, but I worry that his physical problems (shoulder) will keep him from becoming a player we can count on. yet, I like him far more than the slugs we call Guards on this team.....

Guest BackInDaDay

539153[/snapback]

I like the kid. He's a lot to handle when he takes the A gap. As quick as Denver's interior line is, they had a hard time getting that stretch handoff going with him in the backfield. I think we were run-blitzing the crap out of them in the 1st half and their passing backed Gray off in the 2nd, but regardless, Anderson is quick.

He'll be fantastic with another off-season of squats under his belt. :huh:

Yes, I think he should be TOS'd immediately.

Moderator, please ban AKC. :huh:

539161[/snapback]

They're pretty good to Bill's fans around here; now as far as Pat's Trolls like you the bar for tolerance is set a bit lower ;-)

He'll be fantastic with another off-season of squats under his belt.  :huh:

539169[/snapback]

There's a possibility his development will become the single greatest plus of this difficult season.

They're pretty good to Bill's fans around here; now as far as Pat's Trolls like you the bar for tolerance is set a bit lower ;-)

539191[/snapback]

" I'm sorry Sir .....Lil' AKC has had that EXACT same look on his face ever since we brought him home from the Neverland Ranch last summer. "

:huh::lol::w00t:

" I'm sorry Sir .....Lil' AKC has had that EXACT same look on his face ever since we brought him home from the Neverland Ranch last summer. "

:huh:  :lol:  :w00t:

539203[/snapback]

Must be quite stimulating for you on Sundays, sharing with all the other Pat's fans how you've spent countless hours the past week on a Buffalo Bill's Message Board. I'll bet you're a real popular guy ;-)

Must be quite stimulating for you on Sundays, sharing with all the other Pat's fans how you've spent countless hours the past week on a Buffalo Bill's Message Board. I'll bet you're a real popular guy ;-)

539214[/snapback]

Lil' AKC....I just got a feeling that in 15 or 20 years, you're gonna be SOMEBODY...maybe like a writer or something"

:huh::lol::w00t:

i'd rather see edwards go........to many injury concerns and when he has been given a chance he hasn't stepped up......

options to consider in free agency (listed in order of preference):

1) rocky bernard

2) larry tripplett

3) ryan pickett

4) grady jackson

5) damoine lewis

6) ma'ake kemoetu

Lil' AKC....I just got a feeling that in 15 or 20 years, you're gonna be SOMEBODY...maybe like a writer or something"

539222[/snapback]

What I'll still be in 20 years is something you've never been-

A Bill's fan.

He'll be fantastic with another off-season of squats under his belt.

We must be watching two different Tim Andersons. If a play were to start at the other teams 20 yard line, you can find Anderson at the 32 yard line at the end of the play. He might be average with another off-season of squats under his belt.