Fear Da Tiger

12thman

Have you guys checked this out?

http://www.bengals.com/fans/feardatiger.asp

hilarious..Its great to see things turned around for Cincinnati, I hope they go far, they should have no problem with us this week.

538052[/snapback]

The Bills could make it quite interesting, if they run often up Cincy's soft middle, and try to get a few balls to the TE's (where they have been stung all season long - particularly on the chip block and release). Don't run come-back patterns against CB O'Neal - he's been feasting on jumping in for a knock-down or an int. this season. Rookie MLB Thurman has done well, but he's a rookie and prone to over-pursuit. He can be had with a well-executed pump. Also, the B'gals DC, has a touch of "Grey's Disease" - calling a blitz followed by another blitz.

And on defense, blitzing Palmer and their OL can be a bit risky. He's only been sacked 18 times in 465 attempts - perhaps better to deny the middle to wr Houshmanzedah. And clog up G Steinback - if he starts upfield on a run, he's very effective. The tackles Jones and Anderson are decent with pass and run blocks, but the run game revolves around Rudi Johnson working off C Brabham and G's Williams and Steinback. With rb Perry out, the Bills' DE's probably don't have to worry a lot about outside runs.

The B'gals are thin at rb, with Perry's injury, so they have to give FB Jeremi Johnson time at rb. They need to get him some experience there in case Perry is out for the season, so when Rudi Johnson is out, the Bills should not think he won't be given the ball. He's a decent catcher, too..

And work on their safeties. The starters are out for the season early on, and they have 3 left, one of which has bum ribs. All of which are so-so open-field tacklers.

The Bills could make it quite interesting, if they run often up Cincy's soft middle, and try to get a few balls to the TE's (where they have been stung all season long - particularly on the chip block and release).  Don't run come-back patterns against CB O'Neal - he's been feasting on jumping in for a knock-down or an int. this season. Rookie MLB Thurman has done well, but he's a rookie and prone to over-pursuit. He can be had with a well-executed pump. Also, the B'gals DC, has a touch of "Grey's Disease" - calling a blitz followed by another blitz.

And on defense, blitzing Palmer and their OL can be a bit risky. He's only been sacked 18 times in 465 attempts - perhaps better to deny the middle to wr Houshmanzedah. And clog up G Steinback -  if he starts upfield on a run, he's very effective.  The tackles Jones and Anderson are decent with pass and run blocks, but the run game revolves around Rudi Johnson working off C Brabham and G's Williams and Steinback. With rb Perry out, the Bill's DE's probably don't have to worry a lot about outside runs.

The B'gals are thin at rb, with Perry's injury, so they have to give FB Jeremy Johnson time at rb. They need to get him some experience there in case Perry is out for the season, so when Rudi Johnson is out, the Bills should not think he won't be given the ball. He's a decent catcher, too..

And work on their safeties. The starters are out for the season early on, and they have 3 left, one of which has bum ribs. All of which are so-so open-field tacklers.

538143[/snapback]

You're kidding, right?

This one has San Diego, New England, Oakland written all over it.

I hope your right, Cincy.  I'm just afraid that the "run for the bus" will occur right after the opening kick-off.

538150[/snapback]

I don't think that will happen - run for the bus.

I hope JP gets the start. Cincy's CB's O'Neal and James have had a good year, but if on a given play, all the planets come into alignment, so to speak - neither of them have the wheels that Evans has.

You are a true fan, FFAlb.

Are you available to coach this weekend?  Because as far as I'm concerned, you're hired.

538184[/snapback]

LOL..I was thinking the same thing....its amazing to me sometimes the things I hear some of the fans be able to say and see about other teams we play that I just cant seem to figure out why our coaching staff dosent see... :blush:

LOL..I was thinking the same thing....its amazing to me sometimes the things I hear some of the fans be able to say and see about other teams we play that I just cant seem to figure out why our coaching staff dosent see... :lol:

538203[/snapback]

;)

Right you are! I've never seen a fan who didn't clutch his hands around their head like they had a migrane attack, rock back, open eyes wide and say "yaaaa!" when they go into the prevent defense! :rolleyes:

Have you guys checked this out?

http://www.bengals.com/fans/feardatiger.asp

hilarious..Its great to see things turned around for Cincinnati, I hope they go far, they should have no problem with us this week.

538052[/snapback]

Must be nice to have a young, talented team with a bright head coach and infinite prospects for the future.

Good for Cincinatti. I suppose someone had to take their place in the basement. Why not us?