Germany paroles terrorist after 19-year term

Link.

Nice.  :blush:

I'm sure it's consolation to Mr. Stethem's family that, in place of justice, there's a Navy destroyer named after him.

538012[/snapback]

European claims that there is no need for a death penalty because of the ability to lock someone away for life would be stronger if not for cases such as this.

I heard that the US was actually going to pursue an extradition to have him stand trial in the US.  He's apparently in Lebanon, now, and they are talking with the Lebanese government about turning him over.

538854[/snapback]

I hope they find the f*ck and bring him here then bring back ol' sparky.

Televised execution.

Is anyone else as entertained as I by the disparity between JSP's and Wacka's particular brands of right-wing scariness? JSP just comes across like an internet tough-guy wanna-be who'd like nothing better than to have everyone THINK he wants everyone he doesn't like to suffer.

Wacka, on the other hand, is just odd.

I love the dichotomy. :huh:

Is anyone else as entertained as I by the disparity between JSP's and Wacka's particular brands of right-wing scariness?  JSP just comes across like an internet tough-guy wanna-be who'd like nothing better than to have everyone THINK he wants everyone he doesn't like to suffer.

I love the dichotomy.  :huh:

539040[/snapback]

The republicans have become big-tent party. :lol:

Is anyone else as entertained as I by the disparity between JSP's and Wacka's particular brands of right-wing scariness?  JSP just comes across like an internet tough-guy wanna-be who'd like nothing better than to have everyone THINK he wants everyone he doesn't like to suffer.

I love the dichotomy.  :lol:

539040[/snapback]

:huh:

Now, where was that FU smilie?

I love the dichotomy.  :lol:

539040[/snapback]

I like the irony of Wackjob's avatar being a member of the liberal media who's convinced he's the messiah. :huh: