Can't wait to see #85 torch Clements this weekend

ACor58

me too...in fact, I'm starting the entire Bengals lineup on my fantasy team

Carson Palmer, Rudi Johnson, Chad Johnson and Shayne Graham

537830[/snapback]

Shayne Graham. He sucks. So glad that we cut him. Lindell is great.

I agree, Clements has been playing like someone who wants to get out of town all season. How many times has he been trailing a wide open receiver this year?

The one piece of our defense that has been relatively injury free is DB and our pass coverage has been absolutely dreadful this year. It doesn't matter who is in coverage, the man is open, very open. Vincent has been invisible, Milloy can't run with me, Clements has been AWFUL for a man who will want big dollars this year. McGee's been the best one of the bunch and that's not lights out. I'm tired of hearing about the pass rush, extra time might give the WR an extra step, there are guys running wide open all over the field.

i look at it differently. although Nate mailed it in a couple of weeks ago, he is aware as anyone that Chad Johnson has his checklist in his locker....i think Nate has just enough pride to do whatever he can to keep from getting "checked off".

i look at it differently.  although Nate mailed it in a couple of weeks ago, he is aware as anyone that Chad Johnson has his checklist in his locker....i think Nate has just enough pride to do whatever he can to keep from getting "checked off".

538403[/snapback]

Clements should fall to the ground every time he covers Johnson when the pass doesn't go that way, to tune in the refs. Johnson pushes off all the time. Who keeps track?, but I'd guess he gets a call against him a game. He deserves a lot more...:lol:

Johnson is a good player, but likes the hash marks to the sideline area initially and then may arc into the middle. When the Bills double-cover him, whack him with a safety in the 5 yard zone to make him run an inside route. He will usually flip out as a safety valve then - not a bad thing, but a short gain. Detriot did a good job with that - he caught 11 for 99, but at least two were Brady-like quick horizontal passes for a few yards for a fd.

IMO, that's the way Grey should handle Johnson. He has very good hands, good speed, and good moves before the catch - and can make the circus ones. The idea is to get him off what he likes to do...

http://fantasysports.yahoo.com/analysis/ne...gue=fantasy/nfl

Rod Smith (WR, Den) – Fellow wideout Ashley Lelie is clearly a one-trick pony, and Smith clearly has some game left him in, so you need to use him the rest of the way. He had 18 pass targets, three in the red zone, and had catches for 24, 11, 34, 14, and 15 yards against the Bills. That is sick, and Bills corner Nate Clements stinks, by the way.

HAHAHA you think a safety will be close to him????

538492[/snapback]

Sure, if Grey brings said safety close to the LOS, whacks him to make him cut to the middle before scooting outside. CLE did that to him in week 13 and Johnson was 2 for 22 yards in a 23- 20 victory on a 0:01 Graham 4th quarter kick.

me too...in fact, I'm starting the entire Bengals lineup on my fantasy team

Carson Palmer, Rudi Johnson, Chad Johnson and Shayne Graham

537830[/snapback]

as a matter of fact, the guy who is 20 points away from me (since im first) has chad johnson and tiki barber

i on the other hand have LT and plexico who have to have big games for me

damn i need that 400$