Serenity is now out on DVD

EC-Bills

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well rumor has it...not that aj was saying anything bad...but....  :lol:

Not sure where you get your sources from but I have been nothing but good. :D;)

Ah come on.  Are you sure you didn't at least believe a little bit of it?

545478[/snapback]

Mmmmmmm....okay since you did say BiB was involved. :P

Okay back on topic. Will any of you please send me a copy of Serenity? I can't seem to find it in any of the stores around here. :D I'm talking about the WS version of course. Yes, I do buy WS versions of movies even though I don't own a WS TV. Don't believe a word AJ says. :lol:

I finally watched this based on recommendation from folks here.  Sorry but this was way overhyped and an okay made for TV movie.  It took me two days, as I fell asleep in the middle of it.

545677[/snapback]

No one cares what you think, anyway.

At least you aren't being blamed for Fezmid's retractions. Guess I'm just a convienient target.

No one is going to miss Oregon, either.

Bunch of trees, and one X-File episode.

Red button.

At least you aren't being blamed for Fezmid's retractions. Guess I'm just a convienient target.

Red button.

545800[/snapback]

Hey Bib, welcome back! :lol: Anyway I can convince you to redirect your red button my way for an extra $20? In-laws are visiting... :D

Red button.

545800[/snapback]

Uh, I think there were at least two x-files episodes filmed here and a bunch of movies as well. Kindergarden cop, Without a paddle, The Hunted, The Ring two...just to name a few. :lol: If you do use the red button just make sure i'm out of Oregon first. :D

Uh, I think there were at least two x-files episodes filmed here and a bunch of movies as well.  Kindergarden cop, Without a paddle, The Hunted, The Ring two...just to name a few.  :D  If you do use the red button just make sure i'm out of Oregon first.  ;)

545920[/snapback]

Kindergarten Cop :lol:

Okay, you have lost credibility.

So sayeth Daddy Day Care man!

545924[/snapback]

Glad you're so knowledgable of that inside joke. I forgot you were there when I was having that private conversation with a couple of friends. Oh that's right you weren't so you have no clue what the hell that is even about. :w00t:

Glad you're so knowledgable of that inside joke.  I forgot you were there when I was having that private conversation with a couple of friends.  Oh that's right you weren't so you have no clue what the hell that is even about.  :w00t:

546027[/snapback]

Oh get over yourself. Here's where I was pulling my comment from

link