Serenity is now out on DVD

EC-Bills

I was joking silly.  YOu know i dont watch FS when i watch netflix movies!  :D

539683[/snapback]

There are just some things you should not joke about....... B-)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was joking silly.  YOu know i dont watch FS when i watch netflix movies!  B-)

539683[/snapback]

Oh you're not fooling anyone missy. We know you secretly watch your DVD's on a computer with the DVD software set to display the movie in FS mode!!!!

Well, Christmas is this sunday.  Go get me a new TV then.  ;)

539686[/snapback]

Out of concern for your health and well-being, Fez conducts an intervention for your FS issue, and this is how you thank him? By asking him for a new tv? B-):D

Oh you're not fooling anyone missy. We know you secretly watch your DVD's on a computer with the DVD software set to display the movie in FS mode!!!!

539688[/snapback]

LMAO

Out of concern for your health and well-being, Fez conducts an intervention for your FS issue, and this is how you thank him? By asking him for a new tv?  B-)  :D

539690[/snapback]

I wasn't just asking him. I was asking anyone who would be such as sweetie and buy me one. ;):o

I wasn't just asking him.  I was asking anyone who would be such as sweetie and buy me one.  B-)  ;)

539696[/snapback]

If that were the only way to watch a movie in widescreen, I would defiantely do that for you. However, since you can watch a widescreen movie on any TV (even a 13" black and white!), you'll have to make due with what you already have. Sorry! :D

CW

If that were the only way to watch a movie in widescreen, I would defiantely do that for you.  However, since you can watch a widescreen movie on any TV (even a 13" black and white!), you'll have to make due with what you already have.  Sorry! B-)

CW

539700[/snapback]

:D;):o:(:(

Oh okay.  Of course there's that little problem of Mrs. EC-Bills though...

539704[/snapback]

Just click here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0009PVXD...ronics&v=glance

Type in her address in the "Ship to" fields, and you're done. Mrs. EC-Bills doesn't even need to know. :D

(see Lana, I'm still helping you out! B-) )

CW