Punting from your own 32

JCBoston

I can see it now... the scene from TD's interview with MM:

TD: So, I fired the last head coach because he was a Booger Eating Moron. What would do if you found yourself at 4th-and-short, trailing, with a losing record, on your home field. Would you punt? Kick a FG? Go for it?

MM: Oh, yes, Mr. Donahoe. You're right, Mr. Donahoe. Of course I would go for it! A coach has to show trust in his players. Even though the other team knows what you're going to do, sometimes you just have to line up and do it anyway!

Flash forward to Saturday: MM not only lied, he tried to cut the baby in half with that Punt/FG garbage. What a wuss. Maybe Ralph can get out from under his contract by claiming that MM lied in his interview!

TD:  So, I fired the last head coach because he was a Booger Eating Moron. What would do if you found yourself at 4th-and-short, trailing, with a losing record, on your home field.  Would you punt? Kick a FG? Go for it?

MM: Oh, yes, Mr. Donahoe.  You're right, Mr. Donahoe. Of course I would go for it!  A coach has to show trust in his players.  Even though the other team knows what you're going to do, sometimes you just have to line up and do it anyway!

Flash forward to Saturday: MM not only lied, he tried to cut the baby in half with that Punt/FG garbage.  What a wuss. Maybe Ralph can get out from under his contract by claiming that MM lied in his interview!

536942[/snapback]

That play reminded me of Wanny last year with the Fish, and his prevent offense...

...it was more fun watching the Fish wallow in this gameplan! :(

TD:  So, I fired the last head coach because he was a Booger Eating Moron. What would do if you found yourself at 4th-and-short, trailing, with a losing record, on your home field.  Would you punt? Kick a FG? Go for it?

MM: Oh, yes, Mr. Donahoe.  You're right, Mr. Donahoe. Of course I would go for it!  A coach has to show trust in his players.  Even though the other team knows what you're going to do, sometimes you just have to line up and do it anyway!

Flash forward to Saturday: MM not only lied, he tried to cut the baby in half with that Punt/FG garbage.  What a wuss. Maybe Ralph can get out from under his contract by claiming that MM lied in his interview!

536942[/snapback]

You mean, of course, the OPPONENT'S 32-YL... :(:doh: