Fake Field Goal/Punt on the 33

theesir

I damned near threw my remote through the TV when Mularkey faked the field goal and quick punted into the endzone. Were we afraid of Lindell (He's actually been pretty damned consistant this season), were we protecting our vital last spot in the wildcard race (kidding).

If your gonna punt, punt, but there's no need to surrender with a trick play. :(

I damned near threw my remote through the TV when Mularkey faked the field goal and  quick punted into the endzone. Were we afraid of Lindell (He's actually been pretty damned consistant this season), were we protecting our vital last spot in the wildcard race (kidding).

If your gonna punt, punt, but there's no need to surrender with a trick play. :(

536910[/snapback]

TMQ will be all over that tomorrow...

I damned near threw my remote through the TV when Mularkey faked the field goal and  quick punted into the endzone. Were we afraid of Lindell (He's actually been pretty damned consistant this season), were we protecting our vital last spot in the wildcard race (kidding).

536910[/snapback]

Be sure to watch the upcoming draft on an old tv. :doh: