Another Good Trip/Bad Game For Me...

R. Rich

I guess it could be worse though. That was the first home loss I saw this year (Texans, Chiefs), but the 2nd loss in the 4 Bills games I've been to this year (Saints game). Sorry I missed the gang in Lot 1, but I did try to catch up w/ you all after the game, but nobody was there. I may have gotten there too early. Oh well, as I've grown accustomed to saying in regards to the Bills, there's always next year.

[EDIT: Oh yeah, it was nice to meet SACKMARINO there. He had the best 'costume' I saw that night. I have a picture, and I'll post it some time tonight after I put my photos from the trip up on Webshots.]

Observations:

1. Clements and his agent had better get used to seeing a lot of stacks of videotapes on the desks of the team execs they shop him around to this offseason. San Diego, Miami, and now Denver. If they can have another stellar performance, maybe the execs can go to the 4 way video screen and have them playing simultaneously during the meeting. Then, they can ask, "...exactly how much were you looking to be paid again?"

2. I could find not one single good thing to say about the play of the OL. I'll have to go over the tivo I have of the game, but going by what I saw @ the game, they were in rare form. Considering how badly they've played this year, that ain't good.

3. How hurt was Losman? Really.

4. Our pass rush, especially on third downs/goal line situations, is embarASSing. I'm starting to like the idea of drafting Mario Williams or Mathias Kiwanuka more and more. This is ridiculous.

5. The run defense started out okay, but got worn down by their own inefficient pass rush (which led to some big pass gains later on) and an offense that was hideous. It reminded me of the Saints game, where eventually, you knew Deuce was going to gouge the team for big yards due to the DL being worn down.

I'm sure I'll think of some more after reviewing the tivo.

Who's Deuce?

Glad the trip was enjoyable outside of the game!

536662[/snapback]

Yeah. Thank goodness for family. I got to see my goddaughter; she's 9 months old now and already standing up! You go, girl.

Also, those of you who are in the Erie area or travel there: if you get a chance to go to the Sunday brunch @ the Pufferbelly, take it. Outstanding!