Marvin Lewis and John Fox

Coach Tuesday

Neither of them had head-coaching experience prior to being hired for their current jobs.

Neither did Lovie Smith, Romeo Crennel, Mike Nolan, or Jack Del Rio.

Let's draw lines where they make sense - it's all about the right guy for the job, not some re-tread reject like Fassel, Mooch, Haslett, Wade, or Sherman, just because they have "experience."

Neither of them had head-coaching experience prior to being hired for their current jobs. 

Let's draw lines where they make sense - it's all about the right guy for the job, not some re-tread reject like Fassel, Mooch, Haslett, Wade, or Sherman, just because they have "experience."

536564[/snapback]

They are not the Bills Headcoach :devil:

536564[/snapback]

It's possible None of those coaches may have been good with Buffalo. Those teams drafted well, made some good F/A pickups and frankly got lucky with a few players as all good teams do. Mularkey coaches who he has on the roster. Our interior lines on both sides of the ball are weak as hell and some other individuals have had poor season. The coaches haven't had a good year either but i think it starts with the GM.

I'll say this as gently as I possibly can.... IF the Cincinnati Bengals WIN a Super Bowl before the Buffalo Bills do, and at this point, that is distinctly more likely, I'm liable to hop a plane and choke the entire front office staff as it's presently is constituted! THAT WOULD SUCK!!!! :D

536564[/snapback]

You're arguing Mike Nolan?

I agree though - experience doesn't guarantee success, and visa versa.