I'm not a Bears fan...BUT

ajzepp

the sad thing about the bears is, this is year 2 of their new system, under their new coach. These guys were just built yesterday. And this is a team that is truly mentally tough. donahoe promised a more mentally tough team under mularkey and the opposite happened.

They have less than we have on offense, but as a TEAM they find a way to get it done.

If mularkey is our coach again next year, I'd recommend following hockey more closely next fall.

536509[/snapback]

I agree. OBD needs an enema.

They didn't change QB's because Muhammed was pissed.  They changed because Orton stunk.  Big difference.

536505[/snapback]

So Muhammed wasnt openly complaining on the sideline, to the point were Olin Kreutz had to step in between the two of them.......

I'm sure Muhammed went in that locker room at half and did some lobbying for Grossman...

So Muhammed wasnt openly complaining on the sideline, to the point were Olin Kreutz had to step in between the two of them.......

I'm sure Muhammed went in that locker room at half and did some lobbying for Grossman...

536511[/snapback]

So what you are really saying is that the coaches are not capable of seeing what's going on for themselves and they need Mushin to explain it to them?

I am not denying he wasn't justifiably pissed. But you don't over-react and pull the QB the instant your WR starts getting upset.

They gave Orton the oppurtunity to try and get in a rhythm. It didn't happen and they made the switch.

Guest BackInDaDay
If mularkey is our coach again next year, I'd recommend following hockey more closely next fall.

536509[/snapback]

Make like a hockey player and get the puck outa here! :devil:

This game is awesome....The Bears are exemplifying what a "real" football team should be like.....They are playing outdoors in cold weather, and they are knocking the Falcons all around the field. I would love to see TD get us a couple badass D linemen and find SOMEONE to instill some attitude in this team. Next year I hope to be talking about the Bills knocking around someone on a cold night at the Ralph.

Go Bills!

536431[/snapback]

You mean a DL like Pat Williams?