My sister was @ the Texans Game..

Buffan00

!@#$ing Dan Reeves should be fired immediately.....how dare he consult them to a win..

536113[/snapback]

Funny...but if they cant get Bush at #2..Dont think they will grab Leinert..so he falls to #3..could get interesting! Looks like New Orleans or Jets for him huh??

and when they scored. She said they were mad because they are in the hunt for the Reggie Bush sweepstakes and now with a win and a SF loss they are currently 2nd! Funny stuff!  :unsure:

536104[/snapback]

Acually the post game boys said they still have the tie breaker and it won't be decided until the last game against each other.

All the wrong teams won today in terms of the Bills moving up.

536194[/snapback]

The sad part is that even with 4-12, Bills may not have a top 10 pick. Depending on how the ball bounces, Bills could pick at #11, or #3.

Can't wait for that season finale vs Jets.

Funny...but if they cant get Bush at #2..Dont think they will grab Leinert..so he falls to #3..could get interesting! Looks like New Orleans or Jets  for him huh??

536123[/snapback]

Jets will beat the Bills as they run for the bus, thus blowing their shot at Leinart

Jets will beat the Bills as they run for the bus, thus blowing their shot at Leinart

536301[/snapback]

I can only hope.

I want a season ending loss streak to rival that of the Colts' red-hot 13-game winner.

It would be 7 in a row if they lose the final two.

Sweet!