That 'orange' protest really looked strong

IndyMark

Every time an orange outfit was visible in the stands and the camera's zoomed in, it was great to see.......Steve Atwaters old jersey or Elway's #7 :angry::angry: .

Seriously, I am glad that stupid idea was embraced by almost noone following it. Save of course for the Moulds fellating fan club :unsure:

I hope these "protests" wither away. What stupidity on several levels.

Every time an orange outfit was visible in the stands and the camera's zoomed in, it was great to see.......Steve Atwaters old jersey or Elway's #7 :angry:  :angry: .

Seriously, I am glad that stupid idea was embraced by almost noone following it.  Save of course for the Moulds fellating fan club :unsure:

I hope these "protests" wither away.  What stupidity on several levels.

536100[/snapback]

Next time, I think we should protest Bills' management by not buying gas from a major oil company's stations... B-)

Every time an orange outfit was visible in the stands and the camera's zoomed in, it was great to see.......Steve Atwaters old jersey or Elway's #7 :devil:  :devil: .

Seriously, I am glad that stupid idea was embraced by almost noone following it.  Save of course for the Moulds fellating fan club :devil:

I hope these "protests" wither away.  What stupidity on several levels.

536100[/snapback]

I only saw 2-3 people actually wearing orange last night. But there was a good, "Tom must go" chant at the start of the 3rd quarter. :lol:

Pathetic. In my day, protests ended violently with tear gas, burning cars, looting, and the dead registering in the hundreds. Orange shirts? Kids today are so damn apathetic. They should have stormed TD's box, dragged him into the middle of the field, shaved him naked, oiled him up and, uh....well, you get what I'm saying. That's a protest. Orange shirts? bah.

I hope these "protests" wither away. What stupidity on several levels.

How many levels?

Seriously though. I respectfully disagree with you. Why would you judge someone's desire to protest as "stupid". Just because you dont agree with it, doesn't make it "stupid".

Aren't our boys dying in a war fighting for "democracy and freedom"? Are we not free to protest something in a way that is not harmful, cruel or unsafe?

Seems to me that wearing something orange to make a quiet, non hostile statement is more classy than people at the game chanting and booing or yelling "!@#$ Donahoe/Mularky" in front of children.

I think the idea had merit. It just lacked pre-planning and should have been communicated a lot sooner and included the press.

I think the idea had merit.  It just lacked pre-planning and should have been communicated a lot sooner and included the press.

536471[/snapback]

Unfortunately, even when it comes to getting people to notice the need to dump a crappy GM, the Bills get beat. The media has been too busy covering the "Fire Millen" movement to notice the Bills fans and our complaints. :devil::devil:

Pathetic.  In my day, protests ended violently with tear gas, burning cars, looting, and the dead registering in the hundreds.  Orange shirts?  Kids today are so damn apathetic.  They should have stormed TD's box, dragged him into the middle of the field, shaved him naked, oiled him up and, uh....well, you get what I'm saying.  That's a protest.  Orange shirts?  bah.

536300[/snapback]

:devil::devil::devil:

How many levels? 

Seriously though.  I respectfully disagree with you. Why would you judge someone's desire to protest as "stupid".  Just because you dont agree with it, doesn't make it "stupid".

Aren't our boys dying in a war fighting for "democracy and freedom"? Are we not free to protest something in a way that is not harmful, cruel or unsafe?

Seems to me that wearing something orange to make a quiet, non hostile statement is more classy than people at the game chanting and booing or yelling "!@#$ Donahoe/Mularky" in front of children.

I think the idea had merit.  It just lacked pre-planning and should have been communicated a lot sooner and included the press.

536471[/snapback]

First, I will not even respond to your pulling in the 'war' aspect. My comments were clearly and solely related to a GAME. A football game. A Buffalo Bills football game. Whatever logic or secondary justification about protests overall you hold, are questionable in this thread. That said...

You are free to protest any way you want as I am EQUALLY allowed to voice my comments on a 'protest' at a game. And let me repeat, as evidenced by the 58,000 or whatever amount of people at the game the 'orange' protest failed and in my opinion it was/is stupid to protest at a GAME.

I appreciate your respectful disagreement as I also respectfully disagree that somehow protesting at a game can be grounded in a larger social context. A game is a game and life is life. Two different levels of significance.