You should know that you drink to much when

you walk up to my house and ask/think that it's the Big Tree Inn!

I had 3 people do that last night.

When you have a huge bombfire going next to your car and leave to go to the game. There was some huge fires going in lot 2.

536027[/snapback]

Just charge them $3.75 a beer and kick them back out - they're so stoned they won't know the difference and Buddy's food tab will be paid through 2007 :devil:

My favorite was the group parked next to us with the raging fire blowing onto their propane tank. When I mentioned they may want to move the tank they said: "....don't worry man, that orange glow is just the reflection from the fire" :devil:

Hammer sorry we did not get a chance to talk more, but you really ought not to hire a Bronco's fan to collect the parking fee.

My favorite was the group parked next to us with the raging fire blowing onto their propane tank. When I mentioned they may want to move the tank they said: "....don't worry man, that orange glow is just the reflection from the fire"  :doh:

Hammer sorry we did not get a chance to talk more, but you really ought not to hire a Bronco's fan to collect the parking fee.

536573[/snapback]

I'm sorry we did not have a chance to talk more also. I was so busy as I had one worker show up, still highly affected from a company party Friday night. 80% useless. And I had another worker show up, hungover but not as bad, 50% usefull/less. Hard to believe considering start time for them was 3:30 and 5:30pm

I have been known to wear a visiting (winning) team's hat in the lot like at the opener this year. :(

you walk up to my house and ask/think that it's the Big Tree Inn!

I had 3 people do that last night.

When you have a huge bombfire going next to your car and leave to go to the game. There was some huge fires going in lot 2.

536027[/snapback]

How about the little lady sits too long in the cellar bar last night drinking Maker's Mark and in the morning I comment that she did me a favor moving to the second floor before I eventually had to carry her to bed.

I'll never get this political correctness thing under control?

And BTW, tell Tim Gardner kickoff in Meadowbrook Court is at 11:00 a.m. tomorrow- and make sure to wear something waterproof ;-)