We can lose 28-17 with JP too

Pete

WTF? :unsure: To state the obvious the rest of the season is meaningless. Why the hell dont we audition JP? At the very least he gets reps and gets experience. Seems !@#$ing obvious to me but so does firing Mularkey, getting oline help, not letting Pat Williams walk away, etc

WTF?  :unsure:  To state the obvious the rest of the season is meaningless.  Why the hell dont we audition JP?  At the very least he gets reps and gets experience.  Seems !@#$ing obvious to me but so does firing Mularkey, getting oline help, not letting Pat Williams walk away, etc

535943[/snapback]

Did you watch the game at all last night? Mularkey stated had JP been HEALTHY to play he would have started. Yet he wasn't and hence Holcomb got the start.

WTF?  :unsure:  To state the obvious the rest of the season is meaningless.  Why the hell dont we audition JP?  At the very least he gets reps and gets experience.  Seems !@#$ing obvious to me but so does firing Mularkey, getting oline help, not letting Pat Williams walk away, etc

535943[/snapback]

Come on man, :angry::angry: get with it!!!!!!!!! B-):doh:

535943[/snapback]

9,500 posts, no doubt all as informed as this one.