Reality

Amstel

First off this is not a "Keep TD and MM" post. With that said, there are going to be a lot of HC vacancies and I'm not sure how many GM vacancies (outside of Detriot and Houston). Is it plausable to think short of throwing a lot of money at a GM and HC we're going to be able to lure the best available candidates to Buffalo? Right now I'm sure there might be more attractive openings.....Just a thought about what we might be up against......then again Ralph may stand pat although I can't see him letting TD off the hook.....

Crystal ball time:

The last game of the year is on Januaery 1st, 2006. Ralph will hold a press conference on Monday, January 3rd. It will be a bloody way to start off the New Year, but time is of the essence. TD's & MM's replacements will not be announced at that time, but TD's replacement will be determined by the SB... MM's replacement to follow shortly after.

First off this is not a "Keep TD and MM" post.  With that said, there are going to be a lot of HC vacancies and I'm not sure how many GM vacancies (outside of Detriot and Houston).  Is it plausable to think short of throwing a lot of money at a GM and HC we're going to be able to lure the best available candidates to Buffalo?  Right now I'm sure there might be more attractive openings.....Just a thought about what we might be up against......then again Ralph may stand pat although I can't see him letting TD off the hook.....

535783[/snapback]

This raises a great point, who do you turn to to run the team? In my mind, GM needs to hired before a HC is , so thats where one needs to focus. Are there Scott Piolis out there I am not aware of?

Lets see, who does the drafting and scouting(can't believe I'm gunna say this) for the Bengals. Is there a second in command for the Chargers who doesn't hate Ralph? How bout giving some of the franchise to AJ smith to get his ass back in Buffalo, can't bring the team with you to that big field in the sky anyway!!!

But who else is there?