The game was so thrilling...

buckeyemike

I woke up...missed the TD to make it 14-7 and watched the field goal.

Then I had to leave my friend's house (where I was watching the game since my wife had to go to work last night) and missed the third Broncos TD.

Watched from home to make it 28-17...and turned it off.

That is the last time I am watching that sorry excuse for a team this season.

Mularkey seems to suffer from the "Butch Davis" illness...score on the first drive and try to hold the opposition off for the final 55 minutes.

Maybe the Browns can beat the Raiders out in Oakland today...the Bills certainly couldn't do it earlier this year. After that, it's "Steeler week" and the Browns close up with the Steelers and Ravens at home. Maybe beating the Steelers will make my Christmas...or ruin it if they lose.

First time I can ever remember the Browns having their last two at home.

Mike

I woke up...missed the TD to make it 14-7 and watched the field goal.

Mularkey seems to suffer from the "Butch Davis" illness...score on the first drive and try to hold the opposition off for the final 55 minutes.

Mike

535668[/snapback]

They played the third quarter ? :unsure:

I have fallen asleep on the couch watching this "team" the last three weeks in a row. It's actually pretty funny:

I fall asleep with the BIlls leading the Phags 23-3. Then, like a bad dream, I get woke up by an announcer screaming, and I look up to see Chambers burning our Shut down corner for like 57 yards. You all know what happened next. The Horror...

The Browns won in Oakland, 9-7, on a last second FG. First win for the Cleveland team in Oakland since 1973.

Does this mean the Browns are about thirty points better than the Bills on defense?

Oh, well...

GO BROWNS!! BEAT THE SQUEALERS!!

Mike