Anyone know why Reed wore 83 tonight?

Thailog80

This is the receiver who people want as the #1 WR next year.  People take a good look if Moulds is gone--last week was a disaster.  Tonight minus Moulds 9 receptions would have been the same.

535381[/snapback]

Let's not forget, though, that he typically does very well with Losman throwing to him.

It's entirely possible that Evans' problem tonight wasn't entirely with himself...

Because that guy in the 83 jersey certainly wasn't Lee Evans.  <_<

535375[/snapback]

I feel like that has a lot to do with the QB. Sure, Evans dropped those balls, but really it seems to me that Evans is on the same wavelength as JP, and Moulds is with Holcomb. I'm okay with that, because the future is going to be JP and Evans.

I feel like that has a lot to do with the QB.  Sure, Evans dropped those balls, but really it seems to me that Evans is on the same wavelength as JP, and Moulds is with Holcomb.  I'm okay with that, because the future is going to be JP and Evans.

535388[/snapback]

If thats the case, screw Lee Evans, if you can't catch a ball because your not on the same wavelength as the guy throwing it then you suck.

Gimme a break.

Evans is burying Moulds if you compare their first two years worth of stats.

Eric "The Great":

Year /G /GS /No /Yards /Avg /Lg /TD /20+ /40+ /FD

1996 /16 /5 /20 /279 /14.0 /47 /2 /4 /1 /11

1997 /16 /8 /29 /294 /10.1 /32 /0 /1 /0 /18

Your "Chump" Evans:

Year /G /GS /No /Yards /Avg /Lg /TD /20+ /40+ /FD

2004 /16 /11 /48 /843 /17.6 /69 /9 /12 /6 /38

2005 /13 /12 /39 /614 /15.7 /58 /6 /8 /6 /23

Moulds' defining season (career best Avg.Yds per catch) came in his third year. His YPC has been downhill since then.

After his disappointing second year, he went cryin home to momma who slapped him upside the head, told him to shut up his titty-baby whinning and go to work. Next year he came back to training camp with a new set of Mr. Muscles and had his breakout year:

67 catches/1,368 yds/20.4 YPC/Longest 84/9 TDs/22 plays over 20 yds/8 plays over 40/54 first downs.

Evans' Stats Linky Dinky

Moulds' Dinky Link

Lee had a bad game.  His first bad drop I said "classic Reed", and the looked again at the number. 

Hopefully Evans Mom can help us out.

537573[/snapback]

Well it worked one year for Moulds, and come to think of it, it worked for Donovan McNabb too. :D

After his disappointing second year, he went cryin home to momma who slapped him upside the head, told him to shut up his titty-baby whinning and go to work. Next year he came back to training camp with a new set of Mr. Muscles and had his breakout year:

535663[/snapback]

Did EM moms really say "titty-baby whinning"? :blush: