This team has quit for the season

Anon Y. Mous

I have been a fan for almost 15 years.  I am honestly tired of being associated witht these losers.  I feel for the people of Buffalo and having to live with this !@#$ing curse that has been place on their teams.  I hope the Sabres do something for your sake.

535300[/snapback]

and sadly..denver was handing this game to us on a silver platter in the first half. this is such a collosal disaster---that if TD survives this year---there should be a massive boycott of the bills .I am not normally a boycott kinda guy....but enough is enough.

The one key for the firing of this management team is whether the game versus the Jets is a classic "run for the bus" effort that the Bills were once known for in the early to mid 80's! That will fuel the wholesale firing of Tom Donahoe, Mike Mularkey and nearly ALL of his staff. They will lose in Cincinnati, so the New York tilt will be the frosting on the cake to me. I'm betting that they are as flat as a pancake for the Jets.... <_<

I have been a fan for almost 15 years.  I am honestly tired of being associated with these losers.  I feel for the people of Buffalo and having to live with this !@#$ing curse that has been placed on their teams.  I hope the Sabres do something for your sake.

535300[/snapback]

This b.s. started during the preseason 2 years ago. Mistakes have never been eliminated when the regular season starts.

Oh, that's right, preseason doesn't matter. :doh:

When we were ahead we abso-freakin-lutely refused to run the ball! <_<

and sadly..denver was handing this game to us on a silver platter in the first half. this is such a collosal disaster---that if TD survives this year---there should be a massive boycott of the bills .I am not normally a boycott kinda guy....but enough is enough.

535306[/snapback]

I would have to agree. I think MM has a 50/50 chance of staying but if TD retains is job something has to be done. I don't want to do anything that would give the Bills a reason to move so it would have to be a boycott of some kind other than buying tickets. Any ideas?

and sadly..denver was handing this game to us on a silver platter in the first half.

535306[/snapback]

I love our "power running game". I don't know how many times I saw us line up in a 4-5 WR set last night. So much for this team having a power mentality. WM 9 rushes for, what, 35 yards? That's almost 4 yards a pop yet MM just won't commit to the run. Just pathetic.

The Bills get to spend New Year's Eve in NY City. I am sure all players will be in their hotel rooms and in bed by 11pm. The Jets, if they are out of the Reggie Bush derby, will win by a couple scores easy

535709[/snapback]

The jets have trouble putting up a couple of scores a game. There aren't many teams in the NFL worse than the Bills right now...but the Jets are one of them.

The one key for the firing of this management team is whether the game versus the Jets is a classic "run for the bus" effort that the Bills were once known for in the early to mid 80's! That will fuel the wholesale firing of Tom Donahoe, Mike Mularkey and nearly ALL of his staff. They will lose in Cincinnati, so the New York tilt will be the frosting on the cake to me. I'm betting that they are as flat as a pancake for the Jets.... :unsure:

535533[/snapback]

Oh--so if they show up and give some effort in the Jets game it gives the management team a chance to stay?? I hope the fuel for the firing is already in the tank for Gods sake. Nothing they can do now can reverse this cess pool of a season.

I hope the fuel for the firing is already in the tank for Gods sake. Nothing they can do now can reverse this cess pool of a season.

535781[/snapback]

You think Ralph noticed how empty the stadium was in the 4th quarter? The writing's on the wall.

You think Ralph noticed how empty the stadium was in the 4th quarter? The writing's on the wall.

535789[/snapback]

but those empty seats in the 4th quarter had already been paid for. All it means was the job for the cleanup crew a just a little bit easier. What Ralph needs to see is dwindling season ticket sales, and some games NOT being sold out before the season starts based on the "hype" spouted during the off season. The fans of WNY need to adopt the attitude of "show me a good product and I'll buy it" and divorse themselves from the attitude of "I'll buy the hype, even though it doen't come with a money back guarentee".

but those empty seats in the 4th quarter had already been paid for. All it means was the job for the cleanup crew a just a little bit easier. What Ralph needs to see is dwindling season ticket sales, and some games NOT being sold out before the season starts based on the "hype" spouted during the off season. The fans of WNY need to adopt the attitude of "show me a good product and I'll buy it" and divorse themselves from the attitude of "I'll buy the hype, even though it doen't come with a money back guarentee".

535942[/snapback]

Those empty seats in the 4th quarter had already been paid for... last night. I think they are a sign of things to come... things such as you mention... and I don't think that's lost on Ralph.

The jets have trouble putting up a couple of scores a game.  There aren't many teams in the NFL worse than the Bills right now...but the Jets are one of them.

535713[/snapback]

Oh yeah?

Tell that to Bollinger who played a good game yesterday.

The Jets WILL beat the Bills the last week of the year.

The one key for the firing of this management team is whether the game versus the Jets is a classic "run for the bus" effort that the Bills were once known for in the early to mid 80's! That will fuel the wholesale firing of Tom Donahoe, Mike Mularkey and nearly ALL of his staff. They will lose in Cincinnati, so the New York tilt will be the frosting on the cake to me. I'm betting that they are as flat as a pancake for the Jets.... :devil:

535533[/snapback]

Hmmm...the Jets and the Bills will be in a serious fight for the better draft position. The competition and efforts by both teams to lose this game will be awe-inspiring. :devil: